Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) (1457 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Below is part of the excuses gov rauf Aregbesola gave for his inability to pay workers salary, but the picture beneath the post below tells us a different thing he told us in 2011.

He disclosed that the ability of the Aregbesola
administration to still pay salaries, wages and pension, even
after some weeks delay deserved commendation, saying “if
not for the prudent style of managing the affairs of the state
that has led to the creation of reserves savings, the 2.7
billion from the federal allocation is not sufficient to meet
the monthly wage bill of about N3.6 billion not to talk of the
government being able meet its other statutory financial
commitments and funding of the numerous ongoing
projects”.
https://m.facebook.com/RaufAregbesola2014Beyond/posts/677464208978695

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by kodded(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kodded, u see wetin i see? Ishilove, lalasticlaca, seun, barcanista, phockphockman
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by ROYALTIPPERS: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. HE DECEIVES PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Ohammadike: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Apparently he lied

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Now he is not only waiting now, he don sleep for FG door...

The scam wey he run for Osun state people na one in town, someone that is owing you salary for like 2 months yet una carry PVC go vote am in..

Well at least they are enjoying security and good electricity, that's what some people spend their salary on in some other part of the country.

I pray FG intervenes to help the workers, I wonder how they still manage to stay punctual at work.

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by PhockPhockMan: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's the change they promised Nigerians.
Changing their promises without shame.

Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
I swear, you will not see vagabonds like Gbawe or Sloan anywhere around this thread. Shame.
The people from this region are the real empty chestbeaters.
Who can forget how these dolts kept lying to themselves with fake imaginary IGR figures two years ago?

One bastard called Sloan even had the gall to open one useless thread called "The IGR Debate" or whatever he called it. On that thread, the same pack of idiots kept deceiving themselves, claiming that Osun State's economy was larger than those of Anambra, Imo, Abia and Enugu. That was when I knew for sure those ignorant m0rons had never left their enclaves.

These dumbasses are the same ones insulting the Niger Deltans o.
We've seen them call Niger Deltans all kinds of names, from drunkards to illiterate fishermen. These scratchfaced animals obviously were delusional with their fake manufactured IGR stats to think they could survive without ND oil, but the events that are playing out today are eye opening. Their proximity to Lagos has obviously fooled them.

Common drop in oil price, people in far away Osun state are starving to death. Where are your much touted IGRs kwanu?
Wasn't Osun state the 7th largest economy according to The Nation newspaper? What happened?
God has finally exposed you animals.
No wonder! You need this ONE NIGERIA even more than abokiiis!

You know the only difference between abokiiis and Waste-earners?
While the abokiii is poor and wretched, the Waste-earner is poor, wretched AND DELUSIONAL.

Daz all!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by kodded(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Kodded, u see wetin i see? Ishilove, lalasticlaca, seun, barcanista, phockphockman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
The government of Aregbe is a disaster, total disaster ...

2 Likes

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by kelechi50: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
I swear, you will not see vagabonds like Gbawe or Sloan anywhere around this thread. Shame.
Who can forget how these dolts kept lying to themselves with fake imaginary IGR figures two years ago?

One bastard called Sloan even had the gall to open one useless thread called "The IGR Debate" or whatever he called it. On that thread, the same pack of idiots kept deceiving themselves, claiming that Osun State's economy was larger than those of Anambra, Imo, Abia and Enugu. That was when I knew for sure those ignorant m0rons had never left their enclaves.

We've seen them call Niger Deltans all kinds of names, from drunkards to illiterate fishermen. These scratchfaced animals obviously were delusional with their fake manufactured IGR stats to think they could survive without ND oil, but the events that are playing out today are eye opening. Their proximity to Lagos has obviously fooled them.

Common drop in oil price, people in far away Osun state are starving to death. Where are your much touted IGRs kwanu?
Wasn't Osun state the 7th largest economy according to The Nation newspaper? What happened?

While the abokiii is poor and wretched, the Waste-earner is poor, wretched AND DELUSIONAL.

Daz all!
please my bros tell them this people are mentally and physical poor there depends on government for everything

2 Likes

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by UnknownT: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
In his words, "any state in the country that was waiting for the federal allocation to pay its workforce is doomed". So we can authoritatively conclude now that OSUN STATE IS DOOMED!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
LMFAO! The dude has eaten his own words.

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abagworo:
LMFAO! The dude has eaten his own words.

I thought u'll defend him
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I thought u'll defend him
Why?
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by born2lead01: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
lol the guy don enter am

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by dunkem21(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
But I see a lot of opportunities in Osun ..
..Will they allow me to explore
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Why?

Its ur style to defend even when its glaring

1 Like

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Daz all!
Those people lie to make themselves happy
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by juman(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
All those governors fail to explore into agriculture and other areas to get more money.

Agriculture in particular is important. We have good land, friendly climate, human resources to work on the field, and the market to sell the products.

The clueless governors.
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Sophisticated region and sophisticated state with the highest gdp in the whole of west africa.

Broke states hyping gdp only on paper while the majority of their citizens remain some broke ass dudes.

babalowo aregbe should humbly resign. He has failed 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Vikkie14: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Ohammadike:
Apparently he lied
What do you expect? He's administration is Lie personified.
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Now he is begging for alms.

Useless noisemakers
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Vikkie14: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That's the change they promised Nigerians.
Changing their promises without shame.

Foolish people.
You know their slogan and you are still surprised what that entails.
They are CHANGE personified. They are those the Bible refers to as "THEY ARE GIVEN TO CHANGE"
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2015
I really sympathize with this Aregbe dude. With monthly wage of 3.6b and a Federal allocation of 2.7b, and almost the staff strength of Lagos State. That is a daunting task. When politicians are campaigning for offices they should sit down and ponder whether they want the dilema.
This is the best time to prune down the civil servants in Osun. After all he's not going for another term. It may affect his party's changes though but it has to be done.
Some of those workers are either ghost worker or idle workers, and they'll complain of late payment too
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Trut(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Daz all!

You nailed it.
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by clevadani: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Though he started on a high note, Aregbeshola has really disappointed me
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by oshyno(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
The one that pains me most is that d retard had the gut to be trowing money around during campaign.Any governor that doesnt do anything to generate income for the state aside sitting with akimbo arms waiting for FG alocation is a stvpid and useless governor. Apparently Aregbese doesnt have business being in that seat.
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by Syphax(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't pity Osun people,they should enjoy APC and the "Positive Change" it comes with.

Tinubu has turned Osun state into his Financial chest.

To think of it,they voted him into power even though he was owing them.

Chai,so much for being sophisticated!Sophisticated people indeed.

Ndi Ofe Mmanu Kwenu!
Re: We Wont Wait For Fg Allocation - Aregbesola (2011) by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Governor Swears In Commissioners And Special Advisers Today / Armed Troops Invade And Occupy Venue Of Proposed MEND Meeting / Vice President Visit Gombe Bomb Blast Victims:(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.