Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,756 members, 7,865,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aregbesola A Certified Engineer, Not Economist/accountant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola A Certified Engineer, Not Economist/accountant (479 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / N14.2bn Salaries Payment: Governor Aregbesola A Serial Liar – Osun Group / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola A Certified Engineer, Not Economist/accountant by banking2: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
S/he is working earning =N=8,500 per month which is =N=102,000p/a. S/he rented 2bedroom flat worth =N=270,000K p/a. S/he and her family's do visit cinema every weekend to watch movies at least pays =N=1,100:00k. S/he hiding =N= 900 every months from her/his spouse.S/he borrowed =N=350,000 from your bank, payable in the next 6years, plus 12% interest charges. You are repaying =N=5,444:00K per month. Please advised me how s/he would be coping with the families responsibilities plus other bills. This is the situation Mr.Aregbe the Governor of my State, Osun State, found himself and put Osun people into mess. Rauf, has a good intentions for Osun, copying Lagos state govt. style of governing to run the affairs of State of the Living Spring. He embarked on many projects at a times. Many of the acclaimed project are completely abandoned due to lack of funds. (The Bible says: Luke 14:28: For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counted the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?) [/b]and the traits of mismanagement or called it corruptions. Some of the "Aregbe achievement has been claimed by Gomina are: ABANDONED. Gbongan trumpet interchange-Ako da- Osogbo road: ABANDONED. Old garage- Ikirun - Kwara boundary road: ABANDONED. Ayegbaju, Dagbolu, Trade fair complex markets: ABANDONED: Osogbo grammar school building, Ataoja and a host of others: ABANDONED. Opon Imo scam: ABANDONED. O'Uniform: ABANDONED. O'meat, O'fish, O'reap (O'everything) ABANDONED. O'school bus ABANDONED. O'ambulance: ABANDONED. Civil Servants ABANDONED, PENSIONERS ABANDONED. We have almost O this, O that,( [b]OYES, OMEAL, etc.) Its quiet unfortunate that Osun people are now saying "OH God" It just occur to me now that our Governor is certified Engineer NOT either Economist nor Accountant or even proved to be certified by any of social Mgt. professionals institutes, I also knew Gomina [/b]himself is a commissioner for work in my state, "Jack of all trades, master of none". Tell me how Baba Kabiru, will not failed. The truth is that Aregbe failed in management of the civil servants salaries palaver. His I don't care attitude make him lose respect for me a person. The way forward now is that [b]The federal government of Nigeria should come in aid to Osun people and declared state of emergency in Osun State, by declared Osun State bankrupt and advise Baba Kabiru to resign. With what happen is Osun state now, Ogbeni Aregbe, present Governor of Osun State have no what it take to govern of Osun State any more. God Bless Osun State. God Bless FRN. Ayo ni o.

(1) (Reply)

My Re-election Gave S/east Sense Of Belonging— Dep. Senate President Ekweremadu / Don't Bribe Anybody To See The President Or Myself - Aisha Buhari Warns Nigerian / See The Photo Of PDP's Tombstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.