Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola (32835 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola / Osun Salary Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
So the state with the largest GDP in west africa is only surviving on allocation.

Chai, Na only allocation make up their GDP.

Ekwensu dey learn work for where some people dey.

16 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Ahmeduana(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Dude, why don't you resign if you can't fix the problems in your state, Osun is bigger than Singapore if am not mistaken. You can't expect the Niger Delta to pay your bills forever
UNBELIEVABLE! MADAM OBIsss, AT LEAST FOR ONCE YOU DIDN'T CALL SPADE A HAMMER!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nortcentrallord(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ayaaaa, I pity Aragbe rascal. But Aragbese, have you been receiving your own entitlements and salary since your household (Osun state) been suffering? What kind of a Head of Family eats to his full while his children are starving? A wicked one I guess.

Not to think of it, did Osun state made any contribution to the president's campaign? If so, how then can a man whose household starves give financial support to a rich man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by mountain2019: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why should a sane govt owe its workers 4 close to eight months? Does he not reason? If the allocation drops, why not save from two or three months to pay one than leaving workers empty handed 4 almost a year? Pple are wicked o!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by frisky2good(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
RESIGN!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Mistermamus(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Going on for months now after e don blow all the money on tinubu n election matter. d mumu ppl still voted him in during d election. dey clamoured for change so dey should bear it.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by jomoh: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beremx:
This is the result of depending heavily on oil revenue from FG. Is it that Aregbesola cannot generate revenue from his state?

I no understand o!

I don't simply understand the problem with that state. Instead of them to build their tourism base as the root of Yoruba people and earn from it all they keep building are schools in every village.

In fact between Osun and Ogun I can't say the which has the highest number of higher institutions. Maybe Osun has higher Public institutions and Ogun has higher Private. Also their state Capital has Arguably the most stable Electricity in the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The IGR that was bigger than that of the entire south east put together according to osun defenders

Is the IGR enough to pay the workers' salaries?

Now, tell me how many states can survive without federal allocation apart from THE GREAT LAGOS.

Many states are currently borrowing to pay workers. Osun has over-borrowed far more than their expected revenue; so, banks say no to loan requests.
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it is the people that depend on failed politician that died misteriously. and let me tell u here it's d workers that's complaining about the unpaid salaries. all d workers in my pooling unit that doesn't vote for aregbe last year after what he did for them aregbe gave them bonus but still they are ingrate and doesn't appreciate.
not to complicate matter for you and to simply put it, *YOU* *ARE* A *FOOL* see me personally for more

4 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by 4four(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't think dis is fault of Aregbe, dis is d fault of dos leather creatin mushroom state dt cannot carts for her but wait for monthly stipent from federal govt.
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Let's be fair to the man. Yes the man has shown to be an imcompetent and lazy administrator but the system should share the blame. This feeding bottle system is killing us. The call for fiscal federalism so as to allow federating units autonomy should be taken seriously. Governance is about development beyond salaries. Many states practically does nothing but waiting for "oyel" money and ofcourse loans.
I agree with you that the system is faulty and it actually benefits and encourage lazy governors, the smart and hard working ones among them are breezing through the allocation shortfall. Even though about half of the states in Nigeria are owing salary (some cases are worse than Osun) i am particularly disappointed in Rauf, i sang his praises pre 2014, i was impressed by his focus on agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by peeta89(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
If it is beyond you then you resign...honestly Gov. Fayose may be rascal but I don't think he can owe his civil servants for this long

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by gratiaeo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Where is 1.6billion Osun state IGR? Yoruba people knows how to lie to themselves

9 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by chibaic(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
sir,i don't undastand all these lamenting that you are you are doing here,are you saying that you don't have an internally generated revenue from the state except the allocation from the federal government,please don't suffer these poor workers pay them their salaries and stop telling us these scrap,after using the state money to campaign you are here crying for help,the oil price has not gone up so are saying that these will continue?,didn't you notice there is drop in federal allocation when all of were shouting change,please that change is what we want and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by forposting103: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting103..com/
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nortcentrallord(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beremx:
This is the result of depending heavily on oil revenue from FG. Is it that Aregbesola cannot generate revenue from his state?

I no understand o!

Hahahahahaha, even you Berem? Hahahahahaha all you praise singers are now pointing fingers @ Aragbese. Hmmmm, are you trying to say your role model Aragbese is clueless? grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nwaanambra1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beremx:

I no understand o!

HOW CAN HE GENERATE INTERNAL REVENUE WHEN THERE ARE LITTLE OR NO IGBOS IN HIS STATE! undecided undecided

ITS NDI IGBO THAT RENT HOUSES, NDI IGBO THAT RENT SHOPS, NDI IGBO THAT CREATE A BUOYANT MARKET THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR MONEY TO CIRCULATE!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U DON'T WANT IGBOS IN YOUR LOCALITY. GO FIGURE! undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nationwide1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
So this man chop all the federal allocation, security vote and IGR.

He should be impeached and probed.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ogbeni GBE gbogbo Enu e so hun.....

1 Like

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by olabukola: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will be disappointed if PMB bail him out on this. The Only I will support a b ail out from FG is for him to relinquish all luxury within him.

Nairaland let us start a charity for unpaid workers all over the nation starting with Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Forwetinnah: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
The same person who said he didn't need FG akawo to run Osun state, maybe he should ask Tinubu for the "control"

6 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Destinyfavour(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
siraj1402:
His people will not criticize him because they all knew he was doing the right thing unti this unfortunate incident. It also took them so long to embarked on strike because they understand him and he has never hide anything regarding the state budget from them.Take it or leave it Aregbe has done well if not for this unfortunate situation. Mind you my brother,his wife and some of my siblings are civil servant in the state of osun so never think I'm not involved because I know what they are all going through.
Its a lie from pit of hell. NLC didn't embark on strike because the house was divided. The civil servants have been humanized, hypnotize and fed with a lot of lies. Aregbe has no interest of workers at hand. He has being talking of dwindling allocation without mentioning the loan his government is servicing that contributed to it. What has he done with the security vote, the security vote can go along way to help if he has the interest of workers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
gratiaeo:
Where is 1.6billion Osun state IGR? Yoruba people knows how to lie to themselves

If u no sabi speak English, a beg talk am for pidgin or igbo.
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by dammytosh: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
That is what u get when hypocrites applauded you for one useless opon Imon and merging schools like banks.

Osun state is one of the poorest state out there, instead of saving for a rainy day, they were busy spending like say tomorrow no dey

So. state of Osun is actually collecting allocation from federal Govt ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by Ayus34(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beremx:

I no understand o!
U are right dear,but let us also look at it holistically,generating revenue in a state like osun,with less commercial activiries unlike lagos can only ve possible thru true federalism where osun and other likely state can explore there resources without a federal govt hiccup,whereby they remit sme percentage to d federal,and added to the agric potential ls of the state.. di in a situation d law doesnt permit this in a state like osun,do u think it will be easy?osun is rich in solid minerals e.g gold,tourmaline,tantalide etc but they cant tap it and they are not also oil producing state that receive fat allocation from d federal.
I will just continue to pray for aregbe,because i know he will do more if the resources ia available,ge showed it during his first tenure so he can do it again!
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nortcentrallord(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You are typing like iya basira, how can you be heartless and callous? Do you know the responsibilites of a responsible government? Don't bother to quote me because I'm in a bad mood now

Aragbese is clueless and empty. Many apc folks and front line men are. Only time will deface their Picasso. Good governance is not a privilege but a right of the governed. Pdp or apc, I don't see the better. Both were formed on all things other than ideals and values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by dammytosh: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:

HOW CAN HE GENERATE INTERNAL REVIEW WHEN THERE ARE LITTLE OR NO IGBOS IN HIS STATE! undecided undecided

ITS NDI IGBO THAT RENT HOUSES, NDI IGBO THAT RENT SHOPS, NDI IGBO THAT CREATE A BUOYANT MARKET THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR MONEY TO CIRCULATE!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U DON'T WANT IGBOS IN YOUR LOCALITY. GO FIGURE! undecided

2 many eediots, very few bullets
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by UncleJudax(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The IGR that was bigger than that of the entire south east put together according to osun defenders
Emmm. Talking of Osun Defenders, are they still defending or attacking? Have they been paid? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
gboss4sure:
So the state with the largest GDP in west africa is only surviving on allocation.

Chai, Na only allocation make up their GDP.

Ekwensu dey learn work for where some people dey.
Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by SIRJENTLE: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
the decline in allocation, did it cause a reduction in ur allowances, oversea travels and ur looting the state fund and beefing ur swiss account.
don't u know u should not play with ur workers salary.
Mr man you do not have any reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by nortcentrallord(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
gurunlocker:
osun is outta ur control and its ur bastard calling jonathan names thinking its easy presiding over Nigeria

Hahahahaha, you just blew the lid open. A small state is ungovernable for Aragberascal yet he called a man who was tending to the affairs of 36 states clueless. If this was mathematics, Aragbese will be said to be clueless raised to a power of 36 (clueless^36) grin cheesy grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola by OdionOdion: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
And yet they have the courage to vote out the man who lays the golden eggs,your sorrows continues

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.