Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

They Have Hijacked Our Change, Again Prof Pat Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Hijacked Our Change, Again Prof Pat Utomi (3603 Views)

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: They Have Hijacked Our Change, Again Prof Pat Utomi by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2015
austinvsb1:

Too many dumb fellas like you on nairaland is the reason knowledgeable folks now avoid the forum like plague. A situation that's completely opposite to the early years..

While it is obvious that you didn't take your time to read the write up, your attack on the person of pat utomi while ignoring the message he was trying to pass gives you away as plain silly.

#TotheTopic The aftermath of may29 saw hopes and expectations of the average Nigerian skyrocketed only for the actions of a few greedy persons in saraki and his connivers cause a significant dip in the optimism that Nigeria can be great again. I for one, do not expect anything good from a pdp-led (by proxy) legislative arm. The set of people from which we have fought so hard to rescue ourselves have worked their way back to the top. Like the professor, I expect every well meaning citizen to speak out against this development, it is bad for our hard-fought victory.
tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal. / REJOINDER: THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS IN RIVERS STATE / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support, Nigerians React (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.