Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Heroic Quotes From A Heroic Leader!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heroic Quotes From A Heroic Leader!!! (411 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heroic Quotes From A Heroic Leader!!! by papaejima1: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please read and add yours.

1) My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... Gej

2) Democracy Calls For Sacrifice And Tolerance, An Open Ear And A Strong Voice...Gej

3) Cynicism And Scepticism Will Not Help Our Journey To Greatness. Let Us Believe In A New Nigeria...Gej

4) I Prefer To See The Silver Lining In A Dark Cloud Rather The Dark Cloud In A Silver Lining... Gej

5) We Are Not Sworn Enemies... We're Neighbors Who Sometimes Offend Each Other But Can Always Sit Down To Talk Over Our Differences...Gej

6) Our Founding Fathers...Did Not Dream Of A Country Where Neighbors And Friends Would Exchange Bullets In Place Of Handshakes...Gej

7) God Is A God Of Diversity. God Created A Diverse World For His Own Purpose.
What Will The World Look Like If All Of Us Were Of The Same Height, Colour, Gender, Nationality And Ethnicity? I Think It Will Be Boring...Gej

cool. I Have Come To Launch A Campaign Of Ideas, Not One Of Calumny. I Have To Come To Preach Love, Not Hate. I Have Come To Break You Away From Divisive Tendencies Of The Past Which Have Slowed Our Drive To True Nationhood. I Have No Enemies To Fight. You Are All My
Friends And We Share A Common Destiny...Gej

9) In Presenting Myself For Service, I Make No Pretence That I Have A Magic Wand That Will Solve All Of Nigeria's Problems Or That I Am The Most Intelligent Nigerian... Gej

10) Any Society Or Country That Closes The Vital Valves Of Its Democratic Space Cannot Develop At A Reasonable Pace...Gej

11). Let me re-affirm that under a Jonathan Presidency, your views, no matter how freely expressed, will not send you to prison or into exile. -Gej

12). In this election season, I appeal to all of you, not to harm, maim or kill; and not to incite violence of any kind. We must never forget our common bond, one people from the womb of one Nigeria – Gej

Source: #WaleSmith on Facebook

God Bless Our Ex President...
God Bless Our Current President...
God Bless Us Citizens...
God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At Lagos House Of Assembly. / Pres. Buhari Reveals Why He Haven’t Chosen Ministers / National Assembly’s N150bn Budget Justified — House Deputy Speaker, Lasun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.