Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

#ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction (930 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thumbs up for the unusual Governor of Osun for the first 6 months (JAN. – June) of 2014. The Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) responsible for the distribution of revenue accruing to the nation’s purse did a mid term report of what each state in the Nigerian Federation have collected in the first six months of this year 2014 and, lo and behold, Osun is the least allocated state in Nigeria with a paltry N19.6 Billion Naira about 14% of what Akwa Ibom, an oil-rich State takes home.

The real story however is not what or who takes home, but how well have this allocations been beneficial to the citizens of each State. That is where the Poverty Reduction Index for the Federation called Nigeria comes in to the fore. The Statistician-General of the Federation/Chief Executive Officer of, National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), DR. Y. Kale has revealed Osun as the the State with the Least Poverty rate in Nigeria. Aregbesola has aggressively pursued job creation for youths and increased productivity/efficacy of human resources through training and skill acquisition. We understand the simple correlation between what Aregbesola has done and what Osun is currently lauded for even by global bodies like UNICEF, WORLD BANK and others.

We say, “Well done” for your great and unprecedented achievements in Osun with this “meagre” Federal allocation. It is a proof of economic wizardry, of high level of prudence and financial intelligence by Ogbeni Aregbesola’s administration.http://www.osundefender.org/?p=186051

1 Like

Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
After seeing what is going on in osun today,l decided to visit the famous osundefenders and l found this great irony

3 Likes

Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by jantofubu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
After seeing what is going on in osun today,l decided to visit the famous osundefenders and l found this great irony
are we still in 2014?
Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
jantofubu:
are we still in 2014?
What could have changed between then that defied
economic wizardry, of high level of prudence and financial intelligence by Ogbeni Aregbesola’s administration.

2 Likes

Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by richol(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
HERO...wish we could say so of nothern govs
Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by doublewisdom: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by luvmijeje(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na this kind thing deh tire me for all this Tanist wahala. We all know you're witch-hunting but you guys will never apply wisdom in making sure that it's not obvious to the blind and those that are naive.

Is it only Aregbe that's owing? Even those that their Governors were also in the same boat are also opening their big mouth.

Aregbe, you too shame all these your traducers...... Pay up! As a Governor you should have find a way to solve this issue.
Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by brownlord1: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
luvmijeje:
Na this kind thing deh tire me for all this Tanist wahala. We all know you're witch-hunting but you guys will never apply wisdom in making sure that it's not obvious to the blind and those that are naive.

Is it only Aregbe that's owing? Even those that their Governors were also in the same boat are also opening their big mouth.

Aregbe, you too shame all these your traducers...... Pay up! As a Governor you should have find a way to solve this issue.

Why not just shut up, how many states is requesting food donations like Osun in the past few weeks.

Look, i lived in Osun and i can tell you those rubbish you read online are nothing but trash, a very poor state, the silly opon imo and school uniform was just to loot the treasury, i pity the suffering and smiling citizens

1 Like

Re: #ogbeniwelldone! Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In Poverty Reduction by luvmijeje(f): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2015
brownlord1:

Why not just shut up, how many states is requesting food donations like Osun in the past few weeks.

Look, i lived in Osun and i can tell you those rubbish you read online are nothing but trash, a very poor state, the silly opon imo and school uniform was just to loot the treasury, i pity the suffering and smiling citizens

Wow! I missed this news. Aregbe should honourably resign. I took back my word that he was been witch hunted.

(1) (Reply)

Akon Plans To Bring Electricity To 600 Million People In Africa (photos) / When Is The President Going To Take Questions From Journalists? / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.