Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Baba N His Many Promises... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba N His Many Promises... (619 Views)

Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / Let Them Keep Saying Sai Baba N Change / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba N His Many Promises... by temitemi1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Waiting patiently for the fulfillment of these promises...

Barcanista,firefire,mizmycoli,mogidi,dearpreye,
Truckpusher, etc...

2 Likes

Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
we are waiting...
Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by agarawu23(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
another bullshit grin

2 Likes

Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bros, you no hear wetin Lai Muhammed talk? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by temitemi1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
More here...

Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by temitemi1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Baba, lie was high on petrol wn he was making that statement ni!
barcanista:
Bros, you no hear wetin Lai Muhammed talk? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
We just have to endure them my broda
temitemi1:
Baba, lie was high on petrol wn he was making that statement ni!
Re: Baba N His Many Promises... by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is a shame for Buhari to lie to Nigerians even when he's well aware that Nigerians has been psychologically traumatized by endless promises of a better life like their fellow humans enjoy in some part of the world .

I'd would rather tell you the truth to your face than make bogus promises that I can't keep
Buhari is a damn liar riding on the mantra of 'I'll pite kworoption ' which every Nigerian wants to see it disappear even as an average Nigerian is corrupt by default , but again you can't blame him when he has a lot of zombies from the South West chanting 'change' like sick fellows .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Wanted By Donald Trump As Running Mate. / 30 Achievements Of Buhari In 30 Days / Top Things Invented By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.