Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit (1484 Views)

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) / Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by kushma(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
President Buhari will be departing Nigeria for South Africa on Saturday, June 13, to attend the 25th African Union Summit which is currently taking place in Johannesburg.
A statement issuedon Fridayin Abuja by the Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, said Buhari will be undertaking his first continental assignment since taking office by chairing the meeting of the Peace and Security Committee of the AU summit, which will holdon Saturday, the day of his arrival.
He will also be holding a number of bilateral meetings that will consolidate his ongoing drive to secure Nigeria and the neighboring countries from Boko Haram.
The theme of this year's AU meeting is itself the issue of security. President Buhari will return to Nigeria on the morning ofTuesday, June 16.

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by kennydee05(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Safe journey Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by raayah(f): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
GoodLuck on your trip!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
If it was GEJ touring this half now, it'll borne name calling.
Okay,If the frequent air sojourn is the change u spoke of? ... Then more fuel to ur jet Sir

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by ceejhay(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
traveller.....continue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Femiartalade(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
baba one do 'around the world in 80 days first'

nice try baba coolbaba one do 'around the world in 80 days first'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
I hope something comes out though.
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Go and come my Presido........

Please reject any suggestion for a single currency and passport. How will I share same passports with xenophobes in SA or with Ghanians who don't seem me as their brother? I cant even imagine sharing same currency with Zimbabwe. Sir, do know it costs billions of Zimbabwean dollars to buy bread in that country? Do not let them cajole, coerce or confuse you. angry

Also Sir, snap enough pictures especially very close to the ZUMA rock (pun intended) cheesy

But Sir, on behalf of all well meaning Nairalanders (TANoids excluded angry), I will like to ask you Sir, have you seen the movie titled 'Around The World In 80 Days' directed by Michael Anderson in 1956? Or it's 2004 version directed by Frank Coraci? Are you trying to release a 2015 version Sir? We Nairalanders and indeed all Nigerians will love to know Sir. Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
He appointed Acoountant General of the Federation and now he is travelling again, this our traveller that doesn't buy us anything is not worthy again of our Bye Bye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
kennydee05:
Save journey Baba
I remember he traveled to Mecca when he was overthrown.
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Zaikon(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
adawo lahia
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by kennydee05(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Were u born then?
You are a bad history student but according to your profile personal text "ask your Dad?"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by dunkem21(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gulliver's travel ..
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by heneversleep: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Our President is really trying and contributing well in international politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Yustash001(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's my president...wish you save journey...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Whizzcute(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by lagdmark(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hope the event of 1985 will not repeat itself, eg. the resent NAAS election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by UncleJudax(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
kennydee05:
Save journey Baba
Save? Nna mehn!
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by IGBOSON1: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari.....making his own 'modest' contribution to the depletion of the ozone layer! wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by nnachukz(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Na so traveling sweet u reach ba. No worry, we have seen where the bulk of our money is going to be spent on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by omolami: 12:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Hope the President will not baptise President Zuma with another name or call South Africa an autothodous name that does not exist. Mr president ,the name of South African President is Jacob Zuma and the country is South African.Don't baptise them in Fulani language and don't tarnish Nigerian's image again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2015
SAFE JOURNEY SIR
AFRICA NEEDS A LEADING FIGURE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Mega2010(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls oh,too much of everything is bad oh,It's getting too much,sit down Mr President and work......
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by stinggy(m): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Journey well my amiable Prexy!

But I hope you stay put after returning. So many issues need your urgent presence. If Nigeria's presence is required else where for now, send Osinbajo, that's why the people voted for you two.
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by olasmith10(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2015
save trip, we are already having a feel of ur recent meetings..
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Olamipapa(m): 2:16am On Jun 13, 2015
3 full days in South Africa. we go miss you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:24am On Jun 13, 2015
The only reason I haven't started criticizing baba for his frequent travels is because he's new and needs to introduce himself to the world.

THE president has just a few weeks to do that before he gets down to work.

Baba, there's no time at all. Settle down soon and start sending osinbajo or the foreign minister on such assignments. The work here no be here o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Is this the change ?
Won't boo boo settle down to governance?
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Amanwulu1(m): 3:23am On Jun 13, 2015
may god kip him but let him b reminded dat our problems remain unattended to.
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by rabimlomo: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Bye bye Baba smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by Frankiss44(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Mayne how many days has this papa spent in Nigeria? This guy should better learn from his past oh... That was how he kept traveling in the 80s only to come back and meet IBB as president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To South Africa, Heads AU Summit by condralbede(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2015
omolami:
Hope the President will not baptise President Zuma with another name or call South Africa an autothodous name that does not exist. Mr president ,the name of South African President is Jacob Zuma and the country is South African.Don't baptise them in Fulani language and don't tarnish Nigerian's image again
You are on point....I hope his aide will recall dt for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu / Read Full Transcript: Buhari's Interview With Amanpour (CNN) / See The Deplorable State Of Reclamation Road,off Magcobar Industry Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.