Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes (866 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shares Close-up Photos Of Her B00bs (so Hot) / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Almost Tumbles In Her Heels (very Funny Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes by TEGA22222: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2015

Pregnant Kim Kardashian trips over her shoes while running errands in Beverly Hills, fortunately she didn’t fall to the ground. More photos of the beautiful pregnant Mom after the cut..

SEE PHOTOS CLICK LINK BELLOW

http://amonpoint.com/2015/06/13/pregnant-kim-kardashian-trips-over-her-shoes/
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes by izuch(m): 5:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Why and how is this news? undecided
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes by OKUCHI11(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2015
so make I come cry 4 her abi .......mtchew ......make my thumb .....vapourise if I open dat link
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
I dont like clicking on these links but I just did that now.

Ur blog is mature.
Weldone

(1) (Reply)

Mocheedah Shows Off Her Tiny Curves In New Instagram Photos / Biodun Okeowo Says No Politician Sugar Daddy Financed To Open Her New Beauty St / Amazing Pictures Show Daredevil Couple Clinging On To 2,769ft Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.