Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Help: My Webhosting Fee - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: My Webhosting Fee (727 Views)

Nigeria #1 Webhosting Forum / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria / Interswitch Merchant Charges And Setup Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Webhosting Fee by dgreatrock(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
Recently, i registered for webhosting thinking what those guys taught us sometime ago about webdesign, hosting etc was enough for me to become mine own webmaster (you know what i mean), but for many days now i have been trying to convert knowledge to practice but all have ended in futility.

please if you know how to do it do let me know, please
Re: Help: My Webhosting Fee by stkris(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2009
it depends on what u'r trying to find out bro. elaborately state what u particularly need help with n i believe the seasoned webmasters in here can help u out.
Re: Help: My Webhosting Fee by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
bro what are u trying to achieve do u want to be offering web hosting service or did you pay for a webhost account pls explain better
Re: Help: My Webhosting Fee by mavtrevor(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
Whatever it is that is bothering you dgreatrock, just spit it out and we are here to help you. Web designing and management is fun.
Re: Help: My Webhosting Fee by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
dgreatrock:

Recently, i registered for webhosting thinking what those guys taught us sometime ago about webdesign, hosting etc was enough for me to become mine own webmaster (you know what i mean), but for many days now i have been trying to convert knowledge to practice but all have ended in futility.

please if you know how to do it do let me know, please
What exactly do u want to know, pls be more lucid.

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Admin Of Eurosportforum.com I Need Perfect Monderator That Know About Sport. You Can Send Yo / Free Software And Ebook Downloads / Please - Help Me With Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.