Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? (951 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Apply Ruling On Tinubu To My Case – Saraki Tells CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
CAN where the first to organise a food donation for Osun workers.

The state PDP has described the situation and plight of Osun workers as an emergence and has called on NEMA to declare a Osun as a state under famine by donating relief materials in the form of food stuffs to Osun Workers.

The useless trade unions in the state who aregberascal has been paying off recently called on eminent business men like Dangote and Otedola to assist state workers.

This is how Aregberascal has turned Osun to a state of beggars owing primarily to his corrupt ways and wreckless spending.

Even the shameless wicked Governor has turned to the FG to assist in bailing the state from its financial quagmire which he put the state into.

The question I am begging to know is why haven't the blind people of Osun not seen Tinubu who most of the state resources has ended into his account.

Osun people should stop begging for bailout especially from the centre.

You have gotten your illegal share of our oil resources and anything more shows how parasitic and lazy you dolts are.

Go and meet your frog father Tinubu to bail you out.

Lazy fools.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL29pN0V5dzFBdE9JZnJ0azQ2aEVyQWlyNC5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.f86ec397.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by papoose999(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by eyeview: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Tinubu is just manifesting a typical south west characteristics. They'll turn their back on their home states and come to Lagos to claim 'Lagosians'. Such people are the first to shout that other tribes should 'leave their lagos'. You will be shocked to know that most of these people that will come on social media to tell other tribes to leave lagos are not even from lagos themselves!
And the sad thing is that while other tribes in Lagos maintain affiliation with their home states,travelling home at every possible break,building houses back at their homes etc,these people will completely turn their back on their home,that's why you will see a man who may be living the most expensive lifestyle in Lagos but doesn't have a bucket to his name in his original south west state.
So I guess Tinubu is just being typical.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by spenca: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2015
I think this makes sense, he shouldn't even wait to be called as a national leader

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by spenca: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
eyeview:
Tinubu is just manifesting a typical south west characteristics. They'll turn their back on their home states and come to Lagos to claim 'Lagosians'. Such people are the first to shout that other tribes should 'leave their lagos'. You will be shocked to know that most of these people that will come on social media to tell other tribes to leave lagos are not even from lagos themselves!
And the sad thing is that while other tribes in Lagos maintain affiliation with their home states,travelling home at every possible break,building houses back at their homes etc,these people will completely turn their back on their home,that's why you will see a man who may be living the most expensive lifestyle in Lagos but doesn't have a bucket to his name in his original south west state.
So I guess Tinubu is just being typical.

You are bitter my friend. Sorry
Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by KoredeBellosMum(f): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2015
spenca:

You are bitter my friend. Sorry

Don't blame him. That's how the truth usually tastes like.

You people should wake up from your foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2015
Tinubu has forgotten his real state of Osun and only donates food stuffs to Eko resident Yorubas

Tinubu help your people. Dem too are like any yorubas and love awoof as well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by spenca: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Don't blame him. That's how the truth usually tastes like.

You people should wake up from your foolishness.

He shouldn't be feeling the bitterness, the recipient should but in his case he is the bitter one, I can't imagine how tolerant is must have been , the fact is still that, Lagos is not for Yoruba tribe and soonest you click that into yea skull the easier it gets for you. My kobo.
Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by California1(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Calling the worker's alone is under statement ......

they asked for foodstuffs for OGUN STATE ...

so Nigeria should help them and don't mind some idiott that claiming to be lagosians here majority of them OSUN state

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2015
California1:
Calling the worker's alone is under statement ......

they asked for foodstuffs for OGUN STATE ...

so Nigeria should help them and don't mind some idiott that claiming to be lagosians here majority of them OSUN state

This is what most plebs don't understand that they are active stakeholders in the affairs of the polity.

We can not allow the foolishness of Osun voters and Aregberascal's ineptitude and corruption to be rewarded with financial bailout from the national treasury.

Next time they will not vote for silly politicians who use hate and tribalism as a rallying call to deceive the gullible jealous xenophobes of the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by francizy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Tinubu has forgotten his real state of Osun and only donates food stuffs to Eko resident Yorubas

Tinubu help your people. Dem too are like any yorubas and love awoof as well

Well, that's where his main fat "cash cows" feeds from the wealth of the people.. So am not surprised..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Calling On Tinubu To Help His People In Osun? by IGBOSON2: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why should anyone?.....When there's the federal gov't and oyel money readily available to bail out any useless unviable state created for the sole purpose of getting a larger slice of that federal allocation! Tinubu is free to relax and enjoy his billions of dollars all by himself! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What 9 Billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance Could Be Used For - Crownprince / Photo Of Tragic Accident ,this Morning At Lekki Area Of Lagos / PDP Commends Osun Lawmakers Over Move To Impeach Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.