Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Two Question. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Question. (1333 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Question. by malvisguy212: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
1.muhammed first marriage was with a Jewish woman and not with any Muslimah. So, which religious rites were
followed at his marriage ceremony with a Jewish woman if Islam wasn’t yet born? Certainly, a Jewish style marriage ceremony! Even the Quran doesn’t mention anything about the Islamic ceremony of Prophet Muhammad’s first marriage. That simply shows that even Muhammad didn’t have any idea of the existence of Islam or his prophecy.
2.If Muhammad was an adorable
prophet sent by Allah, then why didn't he reveal the truth about Islam, when he was a child or when he got young? Why did he waste 40 years of his life as a non-Muslim idolater? If his purpose of coming in this world was only to reveal Islam and preach it to people, then why
he had to wait until more than half of his life, living like a common man and practicing idol-worship?

Even Budha was holier than muhammed.A man who left his home, luxury life and all the advantages he could have because of his rich background, just because he was really looking for truth and peace and make them reach to the humanity.

Even in Hinduism, Rama, the god of the idol-worshipping Hindus was a much better example than Muhammad, who spent many years of his life in jungles, leaving behind his entire luxurious kingdom. He engaged in some war, but on valid excuses. He never killed or tortured poor people on flimsy excuses as did Muhammad. He never forced someone to embrace Hinduism.

I am not justifying that any of the
religions mentioned above is true, but all I want to say is that in comparison to
Muhammad, those religious personalities stand higher in esteem and cleaner in character.
Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Muhammad by his own actions has left a giant “question mark” on his character because of which he will never ever be accepted as a holy prophet by sane, educated, people, brave enough to call dirty what is dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
1.muhammed first marriage was with a Jewish woman and not with any Muslimah. So, which religious rites were
followed at his marriage ceremony with a Jewish woman if Islam wasn’t yet born? Certainly, a Jewish style marriage ceremony! Even the Quran doesn’t mention anything about the Islamic ceremony of Prophet Muhammad’s first marriage. That simply shows that even Muhammad didn’t have any idea of the existence of Islam or his prophecy.
prophet sent by Allah, then why didn't he reveal the truth about Islam, when he was a child or when he got young? Why did he waste 40 years of his life as a non-Muslim idolater? If his purpose of coming in this world was only to reveal Islam and preach it to people, then why
he had to wait until more than half of his life, living like a common man and practicing idol-worship?

Even Budha was holier than muhammed.A man who left his home, luxury life and all the advantages he could have because of his rich background, just because he was really looking for truth and peace and make them reach to the humanity.

Even in Hinduism, Rama, the god of the idol-worshipping Hindus was a much better example than Muhammad, who spent many years of his life in jungles, leaving behind his entire luxurious kingdom. He engaged in some war, but on valid excuses. He never killed or tortured poor people on flimsy excuses as did Muhammad. He never forced someone to embrace Hinduism.

religions mentioned above is true, but all I want to say is that in comparison to
Muhammad, those religious personalities stand higher in esteem and cleaner in character.
When will write a truthful post?
idolatry?
Re: Two Question. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
Muhammad by his own actions has left a giant “question mark” on his character
because of which he will never ever be
accepted as a holy prophet by sane,
educated, people, brave enough to call
dirty what is dirty.
yet you believe in rapist genocidal mass murderers as God's prophet
Re: Two Question. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]1.muhammed first marriage was with a Jewish woman and not with any Muslimah. So, which religious rites were

Muhammad, those religious personalities stand higher in esteem and cleaner in character.[/s]
when will you people attack on something real for once sad
Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
crusadistic:
mustymatic:

When will write a truthful post?
idolatry?
crusadistic:
crusadistic:
when will you people attack on something real for once sad
All I see is insult without defending the false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
All I see is insult without defending the false prophet.
Muhammad peace be upon him never practice idol worship, so basically u r lying n I don't kno how u expect any defense here. assuming u where bn truthful
Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Muhammad peace be upon him never practice idol worship, so basically u r lying n I don't kno how u expect any defense here. assuming u where bn truthful
what was muhammed doing in the cave of hira?

Surah (Al-Baqarah) 2:144: “We see
the turning of thy face for guidance to
the heavens: now shall We turn thee
to a Qibla that shall please thee.
Turn then Thy face in the direction
of the sacred Mosque : Wherever ye
are, turn your faces in that
direction.” (Yusuf Ali)

The time this verse was revealed,the kabba was still housing 360 idols with the black stone in it, still muslims pray towards the area, Why would Allah permit his Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while it was still polluted with 360 pagan idols? The command given in the Qur’an to change the Qiblah predates by years the conquest of Mecca. Those idols were destroyed only after the conquest of Mecca. Thus, during all those intervening years, between the time the Qiblah was changed towards the Ka’ba and the conquest of Mecca, whenever Muhammad faced the Ka’ba to pray, the Ka’ba remained a shrine of idol-worship.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60,
Number 23:
Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman: I
asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca).
Anas replied, “We used to consider
(i.e. going around) them a custom
of the Pre-Islamic period of
Ignorance, so when Islam came, we
gave up going around them. Then
Allah revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at
Mecca) are among the Symbols of
Allah. So it is not harmful of those
who perform the Hajj of the House
(of Allah) or perform the Umra to
ambulate (Tawaf) between
them.’” ( Surah 2:158) [End of Quote]

Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwah are among the
indications of Allah. It is therefore no
sin for him who is on pilgrimage to
the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to
go around them ( as the pagan
custom is).” (Pickthall)

Clearly writing,muhammed sanctioned pagan worship in islam .
Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
what was muhammed doing in the cave of hira?

Surah (Al-Baqarah) 2:144: “We see
the turning of thy face for guidance to
the heavens: now shall We turn thee
to a Qibla that shall please thee.
Turn then Thy face in the direction
of the sacred Mosque : Wherever ye
are, turn your faces in that
direction.” (Yusuf Ali)

The time this verse was revealed,the kabba was still housing 360 idols with the black stone in it, still muslims pray towards the area, Why would Allah permit his Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while it was still polluted with 360 pagan idols? The command given in the Qur’an to change the Qiblah predates by years the conquest of Mecca. Those idols were destroyed only after the conquest of Mecca. Thus, during all those intervening years, between the time the Qiblah was changed towards the Ka’ba and the conquest of Mecca, whenever Muhammad faced the Ka’ba to pray, the Ka’ba remained a shrine of idol-worship.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60,
Number 23:
Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman: I
asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca).
Anas replied, “We used to consider
(i.e. going around) them a custom
of the Pre-Islamic period of
Ignorance, so when Islam came, we
gave up going around them. Then
Allah revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and
Marwa (i.e. two mountains at
Mecca) are among the Symbols of
Allah. So it is not harmful of those
who perform the Hajj of the House
(of Allah) or perform the Umra to
ambulate (Tawaf) between
them.’” ( Surah 2:158) [End of Quote]

Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwah are among the
indications of Allah. It is therefore no
sin for him who is on pilgrimage to
the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to
go around them ( as the pagan
custom is).” (Pickthall)

Clearly writing,muhammed sanctioned pagan worship in islam .
Believe it or not, Muhammad pbuh didn't practice idol worship, the hadith u quoted didn't say he did, so chill

Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2015
mustymatic:

Believe it or not, Muhammad pbuh didn't practice idol worship, the hadith u quoted didn't say he did, so chill
safa between marwa and twaf are pagan practice, why did muhammed say "it is no sin for a muslim to PErformed the ritual?"
Re: Two Question. by basilico: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Muhammad was fourty years when Jibril spoke to him . Not Allah.
He continued receiving revelations for the next 22 years depending on the circumstances on the ground.
For instance when he cheated one of his plus four wives to go see her father, she went and on coming back (after her dad said he had not sent for her) found Muhammad sexxxing her maid. Allah promptly sent a revelation that his prophet should not be denied any woman he desired.He even denied his brothel sexxxx for a whole month as he enjoyed the maid.
All from revelations by Allah.
How does any person with no mental retardation follow such a character?

2 Likes

Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
safa between marwa and twaf are pagan practice, why did muhammed say "it is no sin for a muslim to PErformed the ritual?"

Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
Because it is no sin
Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
mustymatic:
[/quote][quote author=mustymatic post=34755033]
Because it is no sin
mustymatic:

Because it is no sin
mustymatic:

Because it is no sin
I don't bow down to image, image don't represents God, God is everywhere.

Why muhammed say it is no sin in the first place? Because the muslims knows the pagan do the same worship, that why they thought it was sin until muhammed assured them "the mountain,safa and marwa is no sin"
Re: Two Question. by mustymatic(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
malvisguy212:

I don't bow down to image, image don't represents God, God is everywhere.

Why muhammed say it is no sin in the first place? Because the muslims knows the pagan do the same worship, that why they thought it was sin until muhammed assured them "the mountain,safa and marwa is no sin"
aren't you a Christian?
You don't bow down or chritians don't?
almost all churches contain these images... some people even carry it along on their necks
Re: Two Question. by malvisguy212: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Muhammad by his own actions has left a giant “question mark” on his character
because of which he will never ever be
accepted as a holy prophet by sane,
educated, people, brave enough to call
dirty what is dirty.
Re: Two Question. by Haroun13(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

malvisguy212:

Answering your 1st question;
It won't be right to assume that Khadija, wife of Muhammad (pbuh) was a polytheist, considering her paternal cousin, Waraqa bin Naufal was a man with profound knowledge of the true (not corrupted) previous scriptures (before the Qur'an), the Taurat (Torah), revealed to Moses (pbuh) and the Injeel (Gospel), revealed to Jesus (pbuh), and had great influence on her.
Considering the Marriage style, according to the sources which gave account of this, no elaborate ceremony was done, rather a simple nikkah was conducted, in the presence of the Prophet’s uncle, Abu Talib (together with some of his other uncles) on the Prophet’s side, and Khadija’s uncle Amr ibn Asad and paternal cousin Waraqa ibn Nawfal on Khadija’s side.

Answering your second question;
First, the revelation from Allah only came to Muhammad (pbuh) when he was 40yrs.

Second, while the prophets family believed and worshiped idols, the prophet himself never knelt , bowed down or worshiped them.
He spent a lot of his free time in cave Hira, pondering life , his existence and spirituality.
He was considered as the most truthful and righteous person long before he started preaching about Islam, hence, the origination of the name Al Amin (the trustworthy) which he was called.
It is on one of these meditation sessions by the prophet in ghar-e-hira (cave hira) that the prophet was visited by the angel Jibreel (Gabriel) with the message of Islam.

I hope I have answered you, if you feel I haven't done that to your satisfaction, please specify.
Re: Two Question. by Haroun13(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
basilico:
Muhammad was fourty years when Jibril spoke to him . Not Allah.
He continued receiving revelations for the next 22 years depending on the circumstances on the ground.
For instance when he cheated one of his plus four wives to go see her father, she went and on coming back (after her dad said he had not sent for her) found Muhammad sexxxing her maid. Allah promptly sent a revelation that his prophet should not be denied any woman he desired.He even denied his brothel sexxxx for a whole month as he enjoyed the maid.
All from revelations by Allah.
How does any person with no mental retardation follow such a character?

Please, I have never come across this in the whole Qur'an and authentic hadith narrations.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For An Addict / Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity / Florida:satanic Books To Be Made Available In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.