Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. (1302 Views)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / Atheists, Is The Act Of Committing Murder Wrong? / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by mrZENographer: 10:25am On May 31, 2016
Many people are having big problems in this world that they cannot carry because of their psychology, or status or aspirations in life. Some dear human beings destitute of knowledge reason that the best solution is Suicide. Like the recent news of this 45 yrs old woman.

www.nairaland.com/3136756/hiv-woman-commits-suicide-enugu/1#46132982

Very unfortunately, taking your own life is a sin and the fastest apian way to Hellfire. Ohh! who shall deliver these ignorant multitude from this tragic conclusion.

Please I want to beg you. If you are a suspecting victim or you are afflicted with sickness, be it HIV, heart disease, cancer, spinal cord injury, paralysis etc etc. Please don't hesitate. Go to THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. It's at Ijesha Bustop Oshodi Expressway Lagos. Even if your not a Chosen, help to spread the word that God heals all these things free of charge in CHOSEN By so doing you will save souls from suffering or extremity.
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by dorox(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2016
But members of The Lord's Chosen do die from these same afflictions, don't they?

1 Like

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by mrZENographer: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
dorox:
But members of The Lord's Chosen do die from these same afflictions, don't they?

You may have been drunk at the time of typing that statement. Pls try again.

Is it a question?
They dont. They are healed and have their doctors report of before and after. Sonetimes its too good to be true. Tgey have to go to 3-5 hospitals before their doctor finally believes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by OgundeleT(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

You may have been drunk at the time of typing that statement. Pls try again.

Is it a question?
They dont. They are healed and have their doctors report of before and after. Sonetimes its too good to be true. Tgey have to go to 3-5 hospitals before their doctor finally believes.
abeg wipe that lie away from your mouth, i don't know why u people like lying like say tomorrow no dey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by otemanuduno: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
mrZENographer:
Many people are having big problems in this world that they cannot carry because of their psychology, or status or aspirations in life. Some dear human beings destitute of knowledge reason that the best solution is Suicide. Like the recent news of this 45 yrs old woman.

www.nairaland.com/3136756/hiv-woman-commits-suicide-enugu/1#46132982

Very unfortunately, taking your own life is a sin and the fastest apian way to Hellfire. Ohh! who shall deliver these ignorant multitude from this tragic conclusion.

Please I want to beg you. If you are a suspecting victim or you are afflicted with sickness, be it HIV, heart disease, cancer, spinal cord injury, paralysis etc etc. Please don't hesitate. Go to THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. It's at Ijesha Bustop Oshodi Expressway Lagos. Even if your not a Chosen, help to spread the word that God heals all these things free of charge in CHOSEN By so doing you will save souls from suffering or extremity.

Are you a miracle fixer in LORDS CHOSEN? why do you spend 95% of your life advertising that CHURCH OF SATAN instead of praying directly for those who are sincerely sick. One statement, STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN!!!
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by lepasharon(f): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can an amputee also go there?

1 Like

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
lepasharon:
Can an amputee also go there?

If you know any of them , you can bring them to the service smiley
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by lepasharon(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

As if the limb will grow back undecided tongue
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by otemanuduno: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

As if u don't see them begging everywhere on the streets. Pick them from there biko.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

As if u don't see them begging everywhere on the streets. Pick them from there biko.

They are human beings not objects . You should not treat them with disdain because they are mendicants , what is wrong with you ? What the heck is "pick them" undecided
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
lepasharon:

As if the limb will grow back undecided tongue

Lets look at an amputated limb . IMO , Human body parts do no regenerate and yes God is supernatural but some supernatural manifestations like a human body growing back are left for an appointed time. There would a bodily transformation during rapture , so if the amputee is a believer and is raptured , he'd undergo this wonderful transformation from an earthly body into a resurrection body , a whole again .

Take a look at these evocative bible verses that elucidate my point :

1 Corinthians 15:35-58.

The Resurrection Body

35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?”

36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first.

37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting.

38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed.

39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.

41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.

42 It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever.

43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength.

44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

45 The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.

46 What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later.

47 Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

48 Earthly people are like the earthly man, and heavenly people are like the heavenly man.

49 Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man.

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:“Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is your victory?O death, where is your sting?”

56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

They are human beings not objects . You should not treat them with disdain because they are mendicants , what is wrong with you ? What the heck is "pick them" undecided
When you do not have a suitable response, simply throw in a red herring and all will be well. Please tell us why you can't go with those big buses of yours to where those beggars are and heal all of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When you do not have a suitable response, simply throw in a red herring and all will be well. Please tell us why you can't go with those big buses of yours to where those beggars are and heal all of them.

You should be on that bus too smiley
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Ranchhoddas: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You should be on that bus too smiley
I'll take a pass. I can handle my own problems. Even if I couldn't I don't think I'll ever resort green aprons and white handkerchiefs.

1 Like

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by otemanuduno: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Pick them with your cars, that's what I mean? Or don't you have a car? Pls don't try to change the topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by lepasharon(f): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lets look at an amputated limb . IMO , Human body parts do no regenerate and yes God is supernatural but some supernatural manifestations like a human body growing back are left for an appointed time. There would a bodily transformation during rapture , so if the amputee is a believer and is raptured , he'd undergo this wonderful transformation from an earthly body into a resurrection body , a whole again .

Take a look at these evocative bible verses that elucidate my point :

1 Corinthians 15:35-58.

The Resurrection Body

35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?”

36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first.

37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting.

38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed.

39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.

41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.

42 It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever.

43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength.

44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

45 The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.

46 What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later.

47 Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven.

48 Earthly people are like the earthly man, and heavenly people are like the heavenly man.

49 Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man.

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:“Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is your victory?O death, where is your sting?”

56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

so they will regenerate body parts during the rapture? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Not regeneration per se . But they'd be given a new body - the resurrection body
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Pick them with your cars, that's what I mean? Or don't you have a car? Pls don't try to change the topic.

No one is changing the topic . I am fully addressing it with lepasharon . I simply told you what to do .
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2016
lepasharon:

Yes o. Hopefully their brains too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Not regeneration per se . But they'd be given a new body - the resurrection body
I dey tell you. New suit. Jesus rangers. Jesus go commot all the mucus wey dey your body give you brand new one, your bumbum no go black again.
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yes o. Hopefully their brains too.

Yours degenerates smiley
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Yours degenerates smiley
cool cool cool cool
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

cool cool cool cool

sonOfLucifer:

Anytime I see you use this smiley, I think it implies 'blind to reason'. Maybe I'm wrong.

If I'm right,you're using it right.
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You got the message. Goot goot, your training is going well.
Re: If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. by KingEbukaNaija: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You got the message. Goot goot, your training is going well.

Atheism has nothing to do with reason . Some atheists also believe in ghosts , reincarnation , karma , spirits , demons etc just like theists . The difference is just that they dont believe God/gods exist simple . Being an atheist does not make you smart or bestow you with logic

Only Nigerian atheists will over do their own grin

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Believe That Demons Watch Them As They Use The Toilet / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. / Download 'see A Victory' By Elevation Worship Ft Kari Jobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.