Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Can He Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Can He Do? (592 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do? by mamba808(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Morning NLders,
A friend of mine is caught in the middle of marriage choice. He has 3 girls that are seriously in love with him.... Two of the girls, he met them on social network about 2years ago, while the last he met her in his own office about 5 months ago. Now, his siblings wants him to urgently bring a woman home since he's doing well in his business. After series of prayers, he was told that all the girls are very good but he must make the final decision. He prayed & had a dream about two of them. Two of the girls helped him (Financially & moral support). Now the new girl have all the qualities of the other two incorporated in her. The new girl wants him to follow his heart, and she told my friend that she was going to commit suicide if he went ahead to marry any of the other girls. He called me and asked for my opinion about this issues at hand. I told to wait and give me some time to make my research. Please, what can my friend do? He's old enough for marriage. We need your candid matured advise.... Or rather a good advisory committee are needed. grin grin
Re: What Can He Do? by CountDracula(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2015
mamba808:
Morning NLders,
A friend of mine is caught in the middle of marriage choice. He has 3 girls that are seriously in love with him.... Two of the girls, he met them on social network about 2years ago, while the last he met her in his own office about 5 months ago. Now, his siblings wants him to urgently bring a woman home since he's doing well in his business. After series of prayers, he was told that all the girls are very good but he must make the final decision. He prayed & had a dream about two of them. Two of the girls helped him (Financially & moral support). Now the new girl have all the qualities of the other two incorporated in her. The new girl wants him to follow his heart, and she told my friend that she was going to commit suicide if he went ahead to marry any of the other girls. He called me and asked for my opinion about this issues at hand. I told to wait and give me some time to make my research. Please, what can my friend do? He's old enough for marriage. We need your candid matured advise.... Or rather a good advisory committee are needed. grin grin
If he loved d other social network babes, he wudnt have fallen in love again wit someone else,

There's a philosophy dt says if u think ure in love wit 2 women, marry d one u met last cos if u were inlove wit d 1st one u wudnt fall for d 2nd one... Dts my own advice sha
Re: What Can He Do? by mamba808(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2015
CountDracula:

If he loved d other social network babes, he wudnt have fallen in love again wit someone else,

There's a philosophy dt says if u think ure in love wit 2 women, marry d one u met last cos if u were inlove wit d 1st one u wudnt fall for d 2nd one... Dts my own advice sha
Ok.... Point taken.... Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / Get Back Your Championship Belt In The Bedroom Today *PICTURES* / I Need A Igbo Girl For A Serious Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.