Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (36332 Views)

Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by dainformant(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2015
The task that comes with the office of the Fourth citizen in the country. When you become Speaker House of Representatives and your phones ring endlessly... Yakubu Dogara pictured listening to calls during a courtesy visit by the past Speakers and Deputies to the newly elected Speakers, at The National Assembly in Abuja

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/that-moment-when-you-become-speaker-of.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by atospet(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
When APC and PDP are calling at the same time. I belong to everybody and nobody.

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:
When APC and PDP are calling at the same time. I belong to everybody and nobody.

True talk. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2374160/mtn-data-plan-1gb-n1100

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:

37 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by missKiffy(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by pdppower: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2015
I see it as a show off, sort off. Does he not have aides who can receive the calls on his behalf?

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by ramdris(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Why doing three things at d same time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by INTROVERT(f): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
MULTITASKING grin

23 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
The guy looks cool and level-headed though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2015
What most of you may not know is that Dogaro's emergence as Speaker was a political defeat for the northern cabal and Southwest confusionists.

Dogaro only got 40 APC members out of 200 to emerge winner.

The SW and Northern APC members voted for Femi

Dogaro being a christian from the north will never get the support of his moslem brothers who rather preferred to vote Femi than him.

30 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Zaikon(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:
dnt mind him na ilitracy .

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Blackfire(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
When your mother(u promised 100k) and girlfriend(u also promised the same 100k) are calling you at the sametime u are holding the 100k in your hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Orunto: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Beware of sycophants in action.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by geedeex2(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Multi tasking .shaking hands and making two calls,can someone give a reason why hin no go run mad

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Great:

- two phone calls
- one handshake
- one whisper
- three persons
- three hundred and sixty members of HoR
- one nuclear family
- one hundred and eighty million Nigerians

This is serious....Dogara sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2015
This is the speaker that clipped Tinubu's wing. All hail dogara

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by nnanyereugo(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Multi-taskn at its peak

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm! The brain can't function on that level. I mean, attending to two phone calls, and still greeting someone. He probably is talking on the phone to his left ear, and stalling the two other activities. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by cvibe2: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol... These men and their madness....
Issokay o, the court is taking Judicial notice...
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Probably simultaneous calls he shouldn't miss, from different dignitaries.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by LAfricana(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
typical hausa man undecided

There's no justification for the bushman like act undecided

He had better start acting like an Honorable, even if you were ones an herdsman angry, must you then act like one

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians

1 Like

atospet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by jimmy2k: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
What did you expect hausa fulani cattle rearers in power

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lawal28c: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Correct make dem dey work like dat...I like workers
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by niytej(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Multi-tasking cheesy 2calls 1handshake grin

Wow! Wow! Wow! Did I just make FP?? #Godwin

I ain't dedicating this to noborry wink
This surely going to my pocket smiley

More of this to run-enter yanfyanf grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by harrysterol(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
grin gobe

Well let yakubu buy my solar power bank so he won't run out of battery
My signature your happiness, that how it all started without low battery grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by BCISLTD: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
angry how is this efficient Same guy that was reeling out his whole life history when he was nominated (i was born in)...his colleagues had to shout him down.

[/b]Get your window blinds, wooden laminate flooring ,swimming pools etc
[b][/b]Check signature for contact details. .call or whatsapp [b]
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by hucienda: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Zaikon:
dnt mind him na ilitracy .
what has illiteracy got 2do with what d speaker is doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.