Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

KITCHEN; The Most Dangerous Room In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / KITCHEN; The Most Dangerous Room In The House (420 Views)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KITCHEN; The Most Dangerous Room In The House by Princephelar(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2015
KITCHEN; the most dangerous room in the house, filled with several weapons;

The Pot: (this comes in various sizes) though it's literarily used for boiling whatever it is you wanna eat, but then, ladies/women know how to change the ministry of this powerful armour as they make special delicacies for special REQUESTS in the same tool. And when husband eats, he will be like 'this tastes special, honey ask for anything you want'. Men please don't argue this as a lot of you can testify to it.

The frying pan: (which also comes in various sizes). Meant for frying as the name suggests, but then it can be transformed to a weapon or a flogging device depending on whom it's been used.

The Pestle: used for pounding yam, but even the blind can see dt it's function is way more complicated than dt as it can rescue you from petty thieves if smartly used considering its obviousness.

The Spoon: used for stirring soup and food generally. But this comes in handy when you catch your child 'shifting' (stealing) meat and/or fish from the pot. If you are doubting this, ask "SHINA RAMBO"

The Knife: this has been responsible for the murder of several plants e.g Vegetables, Onions and it's a hired assassin for Christmas and eleya chickens, goats or any other party as the case may be.

The Kettle: I'd like to consider it as a complementing hired assassin in festive and celebration periods as it's always called upon to continue from when knife stops then to handover the file to 'the pot' and 'the stove'

The Stove: this is the pot's energy supplier. It supplies the needed energy for smooth operation on foods...

Let me take a break here. Pls feel free to add yours.

Complied by: Princephelar

Visit www.princephelar..com for more fun

(1) (Reply)

Howdens K'i't'c'h'e'ns Reviews / Happy Fathers Day!!! / Your App Will Never Blow! What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.