Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

True Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / True Success (291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Success by Marioplus(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
LIVING A LIFE OF SACRIFICE, SERVICE & LOVE:
I think too often we see wealth and prosperity glamorised to the point that we start believing it comes easy.
TV dramas show rich people relaxing all day in luxury or on a mega yacht or at lavish parties. But what they
don't show are the long days and weekends spent working nonstop, the declined birthday and wedding invitations,
and the travel schedules that would make many people throw in the towel saying "it just isn't worth it"
The reason I point this out is that I believe everyone wanting financial success should be prepared for the
challenges they will face and the sacrifices they will need to make. And I believe with all my heart that if you want
financial success for the right reasons, make wise decisions and make the necessary sacrifices you can have success
with the opportunity our business platform offers you.
If you are interested to know please call +2348034220713

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Business Begins Here / Please General Advise Needed / Webdesign & Bulksms Promos + Cheap Etisalat N Mtn Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.