Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls (3338 Views)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Netherlands Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by kolaaderin: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
passionate88:
When are we going to hear such news from Nigeria?
Not this generation. may be another life on an different cosmic body, not this one called earth
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by disumusa: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
kolaaderin:

Not this generation. may be another life on an different cosmic body, not this one called earth
pls lease the prison to nigeria for 50 yers.
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by ThisMeansWAR: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
chamboy:
No Igbos der nii
i tire o

if they want criminals, they should just grant biafrans cheap visa, they will soon be looking for a way to build more prisons grin

1 Like

Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
What do you xpect,marijuana is legal there. Peace and love

1 Like

Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Nigerians no dey travel go dia bdat
LMAO.. I was expecting a post like this to be among the first and I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by subbieD(f): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol.....Lmao..... Lwkmo.....

Ok op, now I need to introduce you to BOVI. I just wanna take ds as a joke.

But, really undecided
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by techmatas: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
good
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by chibaic(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
when shall this be said of nigeria may god help us
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
This should make front page if the source is right.

What a country!

A country with no casala

Upon the plenty churches and mosque wey dey naija, wickedness everywhere. Devil sef dey fear
Re: Netherland Close Prisons Because Of Lack Of Crimianls by blessnija: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion In Customs As Officers Reject New Cg / Ex PPMC MD, Prince Haruna Momoh Was One Of Four Arrested With Diezani / Caption This Photo of the man with hair on all parts of his body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.