Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Oh My! Popular Tv Host Transforms Himself Into The Kardashians Clan....check On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! Popular Tv Host Transforms Himself Into The Kardashians Clan....check On (463 Views)

Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Popular Tv Host Transforms Himself Into The Kardashians Clan....check On by johnsonsatino: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Instagram star who is also a popular Tv host in the Philippines, Paolo Ballesteros rose to fame with his incredible self-makeovers..He is able to transform himself into anyone of his choice.

This time,he concentrated on the Kardashians and Jenners, including Caitlyn .Apart from makeup,wigs,contact lenses,he used a contouring and a range of subtle facial expressions to achieve a desired look..

Lmao...He looks hot as Kylie.. I like the one of Kris too..

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/oh-my-popular-tv-host-transforms.html

(1) (Reply)

TGIF! It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys / Happy 73rd Birthday To Nollywood Legend, Olu Jacobs / Photo: Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.