Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) (19259 Views)

June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by petux(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shey na ambode dae lead the pple wey dae dance?
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Mooaloji(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
all dose nasty and foolish igbos plsss hatred and anger kill faster
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Are u slck sir?
No sir.l am simply voicing my views on abiola.He wanted to ride on the back of a tiger to power but ended up in its belly

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by vislabraye(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abiola is a symbol for democracy. But what has happened to those who imprisoned him and murdered his wife ?
I was surprised when Frederick Fasheun went to welcome Al Mustapha from prison.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by wisenewgem(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
The westerners seem to be comfortable with Mko and wife's death yet the call him hero , I don't understand! !

Bros 👆 you are getting my point

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by niytej(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Truth be told....

It's MKO's problem not YORUBA'. :/ lipsrsealed

Euro31:
Abiola's wife was killed by a northerner and our yoruba brethen kept quiet

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by chaxking(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who cares
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by femi4: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
LAfricana:
Abiola is not a hero angry.. You people should stop this rant already undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Deal with it, you ll continue to rant about this time every year

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by hamzyluv(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This Abiola thing is getting out of hand. Stop the overhype of his achievements and lets face it that it was his own people that betrayed and sold him out.His wife was killed by the gambaris yet they rallied around them

The real hero of our land are;

1. The millions of poor people who endure the wickedness of our elites and still allow Nigeria be.

2. GEJ for letting democracy take root despite the hatred vested on him by some Yorubas and Hausas.

GEJ named Unilag after Abiola and the same people due to their hatred for GEJ stopped it.

Stop the noise. Abiola was a politician and like all other politicians was interested in more power even though he might have had the people at heart but he is not my democratic hero.

funny u.. named Unilag after MKO just because he needs Lagos and Yoruba thumb print .... just a view months to the Feb28 election... can't he build a structure for him the way he did in otuoke university if truly he mean it?
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by niytej(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who told u we are comfortable with d death of MKO and his wife We simply had no choice than to move on....

Tho' d northerner' play a smart move on us by making OBJ d presido of 9ja; they know that's all we want then sad

wisenewgem:
The westerners seem to be comfortable with Mko and wife's death yet the call him hero , I don't understand! !
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
hamzyluv:
funny u.. named Unilag after MKO just because he needs Lagos and Yoruba thumb print .... just a view months to the Feb28 election... can't he build a structure for him the way he did in otuoke university if truly he mean it?
You are miserable liar.GEJ wanted to remain it on 29th may 2012

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by babamadiba(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Are u slck sir?
he is a weed addict.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Hybrid01: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This Abiola thing is getting out of hand. Stop the overhype of his achievements and lets face it that it was his own people that betrayed and sold him out.His wife was killed by the gambaris yet they rallied around them

1. The millions of poor people who endure the wickedness of our elites and still allow Nigeria be.

2. GEJ for letting democracy take root despite the hatred vested on him by some Yorubas and Hausas.

GEJ named Unilag after Abiola and the same people due to their hatred for GEJ stopped it.

Stop the noise. Abiola was a politician and like all other politicians was interested in more power even though he might have had the people at heart but he is not my democratic hero.

Fine GEJ did well but we have to reference those who showed us what democracy is meant to mean. Abiola was a true democrat and do not forget GEJ was also betrayed by those who claim they are behind him. I see nothing wrong in all of this.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by hamzyluv(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
You are miserable liar.GEJ wanted to remain it on 29th may 2012
sorry when did ur Gej started constructing otuoke university? why can't he start MAULA from ABIOLA hometown in Ogun state? why Lagos state ... maybe he needs those lagoon vote?
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by hardisha81(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Look, before u starting irrational comments here. don't just forget LAGOON...LAGOON...LAGOON...LAGOON...LAGOON
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by hardisha81(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...
....no, Ur family are into the oyel nd gas grin
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...
....no, Ur family are into the oyel nd gas
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by juman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
niytej:
Who told u we are comfortable with d death of MKO and his wife We simply had no choice than to move on....

Tho' d northerner' play a smart move on us by making OBJ d presido of 9ja; they know that's all we want then :

You are right, but obasanjo that was brought over got no interest of building a sensible country.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by mattlevi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Admission is on in zenith University college accra ghana. Interested candidates should contact +233504722115 558E946D for more information
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by chaxking(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Different course, abiola was for himself, nd ojukwu for his people
chinchum:
While messrs Ojukwu ran away from his Biafra cause, Abiola refused to be released from prison to forfeit the mandate given to him by Nigerians. The yorubas reaped from that relentless fight of Abiola when democracy was restored in 1999.

Abiola is a democratic hero. ! A hero should not be the man who ran away fighting a cause like mr ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by chinchum(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
chaxking:
Different course, abiola was for himself, nd ojukwu for his people
Ojukwu fighting for his people ran away with 3 million skulls of his people beneath the ground, Abiola won the mandate of Nigerians and duly elected as president elect was given an offer to reject the mandate and go in peace, he chose not to betray Nigerians, he died fighting the right cause.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by screwing: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
M.K.O things

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Madeu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Any time I hear MKO I remember Fela ITT- International Thief Thief like Olusegun and Abiola.

We keep celebrating Pilferer Politicians as our hero. Don't know any heroic thing he did.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Hybrid01: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Go back to your villages and celebrate your Ojukwu and Jonathan. Leave our land and celebrations for us

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP MKO ABIOLA...YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..

BLESS BABA AND HAVE ETERNAL REST...

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by bamidele029: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

I now understand why they say you wake your parents with kicks, you people are so manner less that you don't respect even the dead angry you are animals angry

I won't bother to read your insults since I've realized you are worse than an animal

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by anigold(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
chinchum:
While messrs Ojukwu ran away from his Biafra cause, Abiola refused to be released from prison to forfeit the mandate given to him by Nigerians. The yorubas reaped from that relentless fight of Abiola when democracy was restored in 1999.

Abiola is a democratic hero. ! A hero should not be the man who ran away fighting a cause like mr ojukwu

Abiola remains the bravest yoruba ever..
I dont know what the yorubas are celebrating now, when Abiola needed them to support him they ran away,now they are celebrating his sadness..

The world can be stupid and heartless at the same time...
I learnt who destroyed millions of bibles and was dinning with the corrupt military cabal.
Thou he was very philanthropic..
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
No sir.l am simply voicing my views on abiola.He wanted to ride on the back of a tiger to power but ended up in its belly
LOL
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by Madeu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
chinchum:

So because OBJ a yoruba man was the President. What effect does that had on ordinary Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by zudozz: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
''A devil that drinks stout n chases women in Lagos'' - Umaru Diko.
Re: Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) by killercute16(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Tell them,tell them the fvcking truth for goodness sake...the hyping is getting at of hand,some even still celebrate his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. / Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Chadian Army / Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.