Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k (719 Views)

The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category / 5 Ways To Protect/guard Your Android Smartphone Or Tablet Against Malware Attack / Which Good Android Can I Buy With 30 - 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please I need your advice on the best android phone, tablet/phablet to buy with 30 - 35k budget
Re: Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Best battery goes to Innjoo Note

Check the latest phones here
Still confused on which phone to buy?
Check here to compare Infinix Zero2 with Innjoo Fire
Re: Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k by iamlammy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Best battery goes to Innjoo Note

Check the latest phones here
Still confused on which phone to buy?
Check here to compare Infinix Zero2 with Innjoo Fire
...lol fr ur mind..where will u put gionee m2,gionee m3,infinix hot note/pro
Re: Best Android Phone, Phablet Or Tablet To Buy With 30 - 35k by ITbomb(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamlammy:
...lol fr ur mind..where will u put gionee m2,gionee m3,infinix hot note/pro
Gionee too heavy and look bland
Infinix Hot Note try as well
But I believe Innjoo for ruggedness

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With MTN Nigeria Service. / Batman Arkham Underworld Game Android Solutions Tool Cash,diamonds APK Ios / I Need Infinix Hot 2 (2gb Ram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.