Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega (669 Views)

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I commend the tenacity and courage of the clerk of the NASS for putting the interest of Nigeria first in the discharge of his duties. For his fearlessness in his decision to go ahead with the much publicized inauguration of the NASS by 10am on Tuesday 9th June 2015 even when he was under pressure to shift the inauguration for partisan reasons.This man is a hero of our democratic process. His action has further strengthened the independence of the legislature and forestalled the imposition of puppets as leaders of the two arms of the NASS.

I hereby call on well meaning Nigerians to push for the appointment of this gentleman as the next boss of INEC
Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by Tecnonews24: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am not ready for online fight with all these angry followers of APC this afternoon.
Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by stobery(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is a Notherner

1 Like

Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
stobery:
He is a Notherner

It dos not matter,at least he has proven he cant be bullied by the presidency
Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by MyMouth(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

It dos not matter,at least he has proven he cant be bullied by the presidency
So you foolishly believed the guy actually disobeyed the President? Chei! I thought you were wiser than this!

2 Likes

Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by ajani1978(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tecnonews24:
Am not ready for online fight with all these angry followers of APC this afternoon.
I dey laugh ooo
Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by stinggy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
MyMouth:

So you foolishly believed the guy actually disobeyed the President? Chei! I thought you were wiser than this!
Even me embarassed
Re: I Nominate The Nass Clerk As To Replace Jega by chiefinalowo: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
MyMouth:

Chukwudi44 does not have brain.
Don't worry yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Earn N14.4m Annual Salary + See What Others Will Earn / Armed Forces of Nigeria and Multi-National Joint Task Force Ready - NigerianArmy / FG To Build 2,400MW Nuclear Plants In Kogi, A' Ibom States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.