Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 (8580 Views)

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by plat0: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
cosmos2000:

Did you apply as host community or Merit... I wanted to apply as Host community but I don't know how to get my Letter of identification from my Chairman, not even Local Government... I was able to get only State of Origin Certificate from Liason office here in Lagos.
1)Please Did you write the exam. How is it like.... From Jamb pass questions or it's an Aptitude test.
Please answer me.
I applied under the host community section, you can go to your local government liaison office to get a letter of recommendation in your state of origin. The exam is GMAT themed organized by dragnet.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by cosmos2000(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
plat0:
I applied under the host community section, you can go to your local government liaison office to get a letter of recommendation in your state of origin. The exam is GMAT themed organized by dragnet.

Your response is well appreciated...

Can I get the local government letter here in Lagos.. The liason office in Victoria Island... That's where I got my state of Origin certificate but I 4got to ask about that of Local Government Identification Letter.

The Exam also..... Some said it was an Aptitude and the others said it's GMAT themed explored by Dragnet...

Please can we chat on WhatsApp....

Please.. 08115764007
Thanks a lot

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by cosmos2000(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnthCunny:

I applied under merit awards. Your state of origin should suffice since it contains your LGA of origin. I suggest you use it as your last resort.

The exam was aptitude test.

Ok thanks a lot however...

But.......
For faster communication please let's chat on WhatsApp... Please

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by plat0: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2022
cosmos2000:

Your response is well appreciated...

Can I get the local government letter here in Lagos.. The liason office in Victoria Island... That's where I got my state of Origin certificate but I 4got to ask about that of Local Government Identification Letter.

The Exam also..... Some said it was an Aptitude and the others said it's GMAT themed explored by Dragnet...

Please can we chat on WhatsApp....

Please.. 08115764007
Thanks a lot

I don't know if you can get the letter in Lagos, things may not be the same again, I wrote that exam many moons ago.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by cosmos2000(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2022
plat0:
I don't know if you can get the letter in Lagos, things may not be the same again, I wrote that exam many moons ago.

Boss I have gotten it... The Challenges now is that... The fact that I am from Imo, but not from host community, I don't know if it's gonna work...

And please which app or book do you think I can practice with as a preparation towards the Aptitude test
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by plat0: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2022
cosmos2000:

Boss I have gotten it... The Challenges now is that... The fact that I am from Imo, but not from host community, I don't know if it's gonna work...

And please which app or book do you think I can practice with as a preparation towards the Aptitude test
I didn't use any app, if you have a strong mathematics background, you shouldn't have a problem with the exam.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by cosmos2000(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
plat0:
I didn't use any app, if you have a strong mathematics background, you shouldn't have a problem with the exam.

Thanks Boss...

The deadline is July 8th, after the deadline did they call or mail you for your examination centre or what happens after deadline??
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 by plat0: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
cosmos2000:

Thanks Boss...

The deadline is July 8th, after the deadline did they call or mail you for your examination centre or what happens after deadline??
you will get a mail from scholastica.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers / Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) / The Cut-off Point Of Kogi State University. Post Utme 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.