Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) (29141 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Ayoswit(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chai, not again
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dirty university! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by daramfon: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
hmmm...not again na. 5yrs ago it was prefab. now its annex hostel. they render us homeless then..
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Alochigozie(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I was actually in exam hall when I started hearing shout from everywhere fire oooo fire oooo,thank God it was only property that some lost,but why always that particular hall?
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by mencade5(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

Ok oh!!! I'm fine and you?
am good. u still havent change in terms of your ravishing appearance.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by redgem(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
am good. u still havent change in terms of your ravishing appearance.

Lol...thanks dear
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by mencade5(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

Lol...thanks dear
u r welcome. i guess u r now free to do what u feel like doing as an adult now.

oops....got the info from one of ur threads.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by redgem(f): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
u r welcome. i guess u r now free to do what u feel like doing as an adult now.

oops....got the info from one of ur threads.

Funny
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by mencade5(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

Funny
pun intended...no belittlement in anyway
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by redgem(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
pun intended...no belittlement in anyway
No p
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by chichichilolo1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
The room that was burnt was my colleagues room they lost everything... So so pathetic cry
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by mencade5(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

No p
you actually vexed me the last time we converse and i felt i wasnt my companion wasnt needed by you.

still waiting for your apology.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by danielmichael(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
daramfon:
hmmm...not again na. 5yrs ago it was prefab. now its annex hostel. they render us homeless then..
Baby
Where re yu?
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Prayers?

They need firemen.

Well Mr. "sonOfLucifer", did it ever occur to you a sudden heavy rain could stop the fire?

God still rules.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
chichichilolo1:
The room that was burnt was my colleagues room they lost everything... So so pathetic cry

But not their lives smiley

Cheer up sweets.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by jamex089(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Possible CAUSES . in DAYLIGHT are

-use of Boiling Ring to cook BEANS.
-use of HOT plate to cook BEANS.
-unnecessary calling of HOLYGHOST FIRE by.?
-use of CANDLE to study in d day, by POSSESSED student.
-electrical fault.
-use of 1mm wire to power rooms.
-use of missle phone chargers
-killing of a PREGNANT FEMALE goat around d hostel
-use of an infected GAS cylinder

This ur assessment b like u were there.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by jerryboy01: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=hotice01 post=34730134]Well its so sad that many Nigerian infrastructures lack proper maintenance and most Nigerians lack proper maintenance culture of public utilities.

Double FTC in one day,wow.....now that's awesome![/quotdis gurls sabi pretend say d no chop beans,u c d resuult
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by sageb: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
all4naija:
Dirty university! angry lipsrsealed
mind your language, were do u reside annex or town dat u a conclude dat it is dirty smh. i went there yesterday. neva knw dat such will happen 2day .
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
sageb:
mind your language, were do u reside annex or town dat u a conclude dat it is dirty smh. i went there yesterday. neva knw dat such will happen 2day .
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by chichichilolo1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bamz:

But not their lives smiley

Cheer up sweets.
thanks so much
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by redgem(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
mencade5:
you actually vexed me the last time we converse and i felt i wasnt my companion wasnt needed by you.

still waiting for your apology.

Sorry, I can't remember such
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Udstar(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Prayers?

They need firemen.

No life was lost but all the properties of the inhabitants of that room was lost according to hearsay. Delicate properties that are lost will traumatize them and also exams is ongoing, how will manage the trauma and cope with the exams outside the strength from GOD? That is why they need our prayers.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by mencade5(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

aiiit.....let by gones be by gones.

Starting on a new note is all that matters now.
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Idydarling(f): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
which room are u?? or were u??

in hall 6B
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Udstar:

No life was lost but all the properties of the inhabitants of that room was lost according to hearsay. Delicate properties that are lost will traumatize them and also exams is ongoing, how will manage the trauma and cope with the exams outside the strength from GOD? That is why they need our prayers.
So your prayers will make them happier?

Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
steffans:
Sad...

Please hope some Pu.ssies were not burnt in d incident
Now u just being silly!
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
redgem:

do u stay in those hostels?
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by redgem(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
SHOCK7:
do u stay in those hostels?
Nope...
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by daramfon: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2015
danielmichael:
Baby Where re yu?

do I know you?
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by danielmichael(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
daramfon:

do I know you?
daramfon xo yu neva rememba me??..na dan b dis na..owk kall me 09033920619
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amazinpeace:
no life was lost
thank God. do you school in uniuyo? wink
Re: Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) by Amazinpeace(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Largas:
thank God. wink

Unizik Post Ume Application Is Out! / Burial Of Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kehinde, FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Photos) / UNIZIK 300-level Female Student Dead (PHOTOS)