Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (30660 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment / When Is Buhari Leaving For Donald J Trump Inauguration ????? / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who is that Policeman in military fatigues!? Before I count to 1,2, ..... 4 REMOVE FATIGUES!
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by nagoma(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
wisenewgem:
why is our president always on black outfit, lemme stop here before some niggas will rain abuses on themselves

We tolerated a black fedora hat for six years.
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by hopilo: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
hardywaltz:
Sai Baba
I just love this man's carriage...
Truly Presidential
carriage no b food and unpaid salaries in naija. let this man show working
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tourist keundecided

Are you in planet Jupiter
Not @ all boss, I just returned from Planet Mars....lolz tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
omojoshy:
Not @ all boss, I just returned from Planet Mars....lolz tongue
No wondergrin
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2015
jossyj:

it's more than two weeks so he is due for his check up
so why do you ask or you want him To di--------e here?

grin grin grin. Easy oooh
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by CSTR2: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2015
coolbis:
You definitely are going to make the best president ever baba, u did it before and we are certain you will do it again. As for those economic and political vampires who think the best way to justify their failure of 16years in power is to release their jobless barking dogs on the social media to insult a man who is old enough to be their father and whose achievements in life both in his professional and political careers is still unrivalled, I say all the best to you. And for their barking uncultured errand boys, make the best out of your life.
Pls what are the Daura President's "unrivalled" professional achievements.?
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by coolbis: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Pls what are the Daura President's "unrivalled" professional achievements.?
do you really know the meaning of the word 'dullard.' If I may educate you, GMB became a gov of a large northeastern state @ the age of 32, this was as a result of his brilliant perfomance as a young officer who openly abhored corruption and exhibit high sense of self discipline,he became minister of petroleum and the first chairman of NNPC with glaring achievements which still stand the test of time up to date, all these in his 30s, he never allowed the usual youthful exuberance to derail him from his personal conviction for good governance. I presume you are in your early 30s as well now, tell me one good thing you have achieved as a young man,then I will agree with you that GMB was a failure in his chosen profession.
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) by coolbis: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
CSTR2:
You must be a poor student of history.
The Daura President was not the only young military general in power then.
Infact most of the corrupt and useless generals like IBB, OBJ,MURITALA MUHAMMADU e.t.c. got into power at a very young age.
So there is nothing special about your Daura President.
And pls tell me what are his achievements as NNPC chairman?
And don't tell me refineries,because we all know he didn't build any of them.
The only achievement buhari had was acting as the ATM machine for abacha to loot this nation senselessly.
The same Daura President that said the serial kleptomaniac abacha was not corrupt.
Go and study your national history before spewing ignorance on the internet.
much as i am not going to stoop so low by calling u names, i will like you to read my write -up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.