Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Federal Ministry Of Works Vs Salary Arrears - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Federal Ministry Of Works Vs Salary Arrears (834 Views)

Apply Now For Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment / Indefinite Strike In Ondo State Due To Workers Salary Arrears / Jubilation In Benue As Govt Begins Payment Of Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Works Vs Salary Arrears by Hadizam: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters. There was a massive recruitments of engineers in the federal ministry of works, which was done through the federal civil service commission in the year 2011. My brother was offered appointment letter, he did documentation and induction training together with other engineers. But
they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is nineteen (19) months. The second thing apart from the salary arrears is their FIRST 28 DAYS allowances. I hope the mod will
do the needful.

CC LALASTICLALA
Re: Federal Ministry Of Works Vs Salary Arrears by Hadizam: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
12 views and zero comment

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces The Best Data Plan Ever;get 1gb For N100 Only / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (photos) / What Is FTC On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.