Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama (2270 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by tiwaz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
very important discussion www.facebook.com/pijangosblog

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by INTROVERT(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
At first I thought of something insane....

Gmb: Mr Obama we need 7 missile cafable drones, 5000 AR-15 and 10000 M-16 to pight bokoharam.

Obama: okay, done deal.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Adeoba10(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
How to use glo bb subscription on android....
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by notobs: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is telling Obama why President Michelle needs the support of the United states for the berlin wall to be pulled down so that east and WEST GERMANY can be one again.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by ITbomb(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
How to unite East and West Germany

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by rottennaija(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's official... I'm here to enjoy myself, reading comments
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by subbieD(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
None of my business undecided lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Okuda(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
At first I thought of something insane....

Gmb: Mr Obama we need 7 missile cafable drones, 5000 AR-15 and 10000 M-16 to pight bokoharam.

Obama: okay, done deal.

Dry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Okuda(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
notobs:
He is telling Obama why President Michelle needs the support of the United states for the berlin wall to be pulled down so that east and WEST GERMANY can be one again.

Dry!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by subbieD(f): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
omasiagu:
Let him not call obama osama oooo, my hands are clean! That dullard without certificate should becarefull. Ewu!

Haba shocked Warapun now.....Our President? shocked .....not too cool bro
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by INTROVERT(f): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okuda:

Dry

Your ofinion iz noted. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by doublewisdom: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari is asking Obama to help release Mandela.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Gboliwe: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
omasiagu:
Let him not call obama osama oooo, my hands are clean! That dullard without certificate should becarefull. Ewu!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Oklander: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Your ofinion iz noted. grin
Dry again!
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by kendrick9(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
omasiagu:
calm down on the insults bro
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by INTROVERT(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oklander:
Dry again!

You've veen noticed too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by psucc(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why una too kick to dey forget? Buhari dey tell Osama say by July 1, N1 = $1.
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by phantom(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari is asking Obama to help release Mandela.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .........people wicked sha....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Masculity(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
GMB: Obama help us locate all those thiefs of previous government that scwandered our money.

Obama: i heard jona lives in Uk but we will help.
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Two great men. Thank goodness the clueless one was finally removed on May 29. If he were the one he would be smiling sheepishly as if he is seeing oyibo for the first time. Nigeria's foreign image has now improved.

God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by notobs: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okuda:

Dry!
How will a quota system beneficiary like you understand what i wrote? Basic Education is fundamental.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Okuda(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
notobs:

How will a quota system beneficiary like you understand what i wrote? Basic Education is fundamental.

Dolt!
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by finestiyke(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
notobs:

Hahahahah!!!! Epic!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pmb; president obama
Obama: yes sir
Pmb: u need to suppot developmrnt in africa by supporting financial sanctions against corrupt govt. Officials
Obama: we will need to meet to coordinate well
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obama- This one that u said You belong to everybody and to nobody .hope it doesn't apply to us

Buhari- Haha my Lord.There is always an exception
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
How to make nigeria look like united states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by dayo23(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
omasiagu:
be expecting your Ban!
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by hedonistic: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
The Dinosaur of Daura. In his ancient mind he is discussing with Ronald Reagan, the President of the United States.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by zenith4biz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obama: You get Tinubu case file
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Two great men. Thank goodness the clueless one was finally removed on May 29. If he were the one he would be smiling sheepishly as if he is seeing oyibo for the first time. Nigeria's foreign image has now improved.

God bless the President.
Thanks to the western german president.
Re: What Do You Think Our Dear President Buhari Is Discussing With Obama by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
hedonistic:
The Dinosaur of Daura. In his ancient mind he is discussing with Ronald Reagan, the President of the United States.
No. Prime Minister
Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns Part Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. / Ambode Indicts Fashola On N489.690b 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.