Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai (4647 Views)

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / How To Check Your Oou Result Or If Checked What Is Your Score / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai by ibkonis(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2009
NDA kaduna admission
Re: Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai by TymeBomb(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests and screening, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!

(1) (Reply)

How Does "a" Level Exams Work / Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016 / ALX Africa: Financial Analyst (FMVA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.