Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (69850 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NA WAO anyways if GEJ was still d president of NIGERIA, d guy wud nt have died so blame buhari. "GEJ till 2029

You are on my 'hit-list' now.
You've joined Misssclassy./Dollyak on that list. What Mr Cork has been doing to you is nothing. Ask around. I am ruthless when haunting.smiley
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are on my 'hit-list' now.
You've joined Misssclassy./Dollyak on that list. What Mr Cork has been doing to you is nothing. Ask around. I am ruthless when haunting.smiley
like i said ure a small boy, my 5 years old kid brother reason more maturely than u.

1 Like

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
like i said ure a small boy, my 5 years old kid brother reason more maturely than u.

Alright. Watch the countdown, crackhead MrCork wannabesmiley
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright. Watch the countdown, crackhead MrCork wannabesmiley
URE A BASTARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by B11ladman: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Rip David. ... He is my set, back at Igbobi college.... famola David oniya ...rip man
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by DopeGod(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P...pray you make the right path to heaven...may God grant his family the fortitude to bare his lost
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by abah009: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
The guy no chop wella ni! Nigerian problems or problems wey people dey face for naija is enough to make the guy kpeme.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Trypa(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
We caLl mysterious death monitoring spirit

God grant him rest

His family d heart to carry on

R I P
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by namdo(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Bad news. RIP. Hope T-management will carry out autopsy
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Affable200(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
RIP Bro
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P Bros. David
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by whitelondon: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
rip bro... it's so sad I just heared your mum is in a very bad state now and your dad cried over night... last week Sunday it was a cry of joy at your household when your baby sister was having a convocation party at home... today it is crying and wailing at home... well I won't cry or wail cos I know you live your dream... and for us that are still here, we are on our way.. rip farraa
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Obinacu(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
So sad to hear about your lost bro !
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by jimmy101231(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigeria player wish kind English be that one...player of what..
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by free13: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rip
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tundeiab:
Thanks for the correction.
u wellicum bro.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by lagcity(m): 3:49am On Jun 16, 2015
A lot of people have congenital heart defect and don't even know it. A lot of athletes have found out the hard way.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by lekelee4real: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
so sad to hear this, I remember does days, when I usually come to watch you play football then with my Elder brother here in Nigeria @ Shasha Egbeda Akowonjo, before you move to Germany to continue your football career. R.I.P to you Faramola David Oniya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.