Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (69988 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NA WAO anyways if GEJ was still d president of NIGERIA, d guy wud nt have died so blame buhari. "GEJ till 2029

You are on my 'hit-list' now.
You've joined Misssclassy./Dollyak on that list. What Mr Cork has been doing to you is nothing. Ask around. I am ruthless when haunting.smiley
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are on my 'hit-list' now.
You've joined Misssclassy./Dollyak on that list. What Mr Cork has been doing to you is nothing. Ask around. I am ruthless when haunting.smiley
like i said ure a small boy, my 5 years old kid brother reason more maturely than u.

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
like i said ure a small boy, my 5 years old kid brother reason more maturely than u.

Alright. Watch the countdown, crackhead MrCork wannabesmiley
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright. Watch the countdown, crackhead MrCork wannabesmiley
URE A BASTARD

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by B11ladman: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Rip David. ... He is my set, back at Igbobi college.... famola David oniya ...rip man
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by DopeGod(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P...pray you make the right path to heaven...may God grant his family the fortitude to bare his lost
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by abah009: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
The guy no chop wella ni! Nigerian problems or problems wey people dey face for naija is enough to make the guy kpeme.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Trypa(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
We caLl mysterious death monitoring spirit

God grant him rest

His family d heart to carry on

R I P
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by namdo(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Bad news. RIP. Hope T-management will carry out autopsy
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Affable200(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
RIP Bro
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P Bros. David
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by whitelondon: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
rip bro... it's so sad I just heared your mum is in a very bad state now and your dad cried over night... last week Sunday it was a cry of joy at your household when your baby sister was having a convocation party at home... today it is crying and wailing at home... well I won't cry or wail cos I know you live your dream... and for us that are still here, we are on our way.. rip farraa
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Obinacu(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
So sad to hear about your lost bro !
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
R.I.P
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by jimmy101231(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigeria player wish kind English be that one...player of what..
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by free13: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rip
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tundeiab:
Thanks for the correction.
u wellicum bro.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by lagcity(m): 3:49am On Jun 16, 2015
A lot of people have congenital heart defect and don't even know it. A lot of athletes have found out the hard way.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by lekelee4real: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
so sad to hear this, I remember does days, when I usually come to watch you play football then with my Elder brother here in Nigeria @ Shasha Egbeda Akowonjo, before you move to Germany to continue your football career. R.I.P to you Faramola David Oniya

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos)