Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

First Bank Visa Gold Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Visa Gold Card (4289 Views)

You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / Excess Charge On First Bank VISA Card On 19/12/2015 / Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Visa Gold Card by iLovePusssy: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
So I was in the bank the other day, and I asked the customer service guy which one of thier services is best for online transactions,he recommended the first bank visa gold card to me,so I opted for the card and paid him 2000 naira, am supposed to receive my visa gold card next week wednesday. I juz want to know if there are other folks here making use of the card.. or that might have made use of it. How has the experience being so far I learnt from the first bank website that one has to have a compulsory hold on amount of $50 on the card(If this is true..am forgetting about the card ; that's a whole lotta money to me)... SO pls guys if any of yhu has an experience with this card,or maybe you're a banker or maybe you juz have any useful info. kindly share with us please. THANKS Y'ALL smiley
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by Tundeiab(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Do you have an account with the bank before?
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by iLovePusssy: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tundeiab:
Do you have an account with the bank before?
Yes sir, I have an account with them(first bank)
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by Tundeiab(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Yes sir, I have an account with them(first bank)
What is it you need the card for? UBA offers similar service.
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by iLovePusssy: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tundeiab:

What is it you need the card for? UBA offers similar service.
Yeah, am juz getting to know that, how has ur experience bn with u.b.a smiley?
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by Tundeiab(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Yeah, am juz getting to know that, how has ur experience bn with u.b.a smiley?
I was told about it by a nairalander. I have not been chanced to visit the bank(the nearest branch is far from where I live)
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by iLovePusssy: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tundeiab:

I was told about it by a nairalander. I have not been chanced to visit the bank(the nearest branch is far from where I live)
Alright then. I'll keep that in mind. Thanx for ur contribution. smiley
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by Tundeiab(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
iLovePusssy:

Alright then. I'll keep that in mind. Thanx for ur contribution. smiley
Any time bro.
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by olamydey(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please reconfirm the card he is talking about. Visa gold is dollar denominated and costs 25usd.

Visa prepaid sounds more like whats hes offering you,cost is 2000. Both are very good for online purchases with wide acceptability.
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by iLovePusssy: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
@olamyde smiley thnx for pointing this out.. ah juz confirmed from the guy, it's visa prepaid not visa gold.
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by kinglee007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
why not try Stanbic Ibtc. They offer master card and there are no charges with them on use. I use the card for my online transactions. The card is attached to my current account (and I think they offer the same for the savings account). I do trade transactions directly from my account and it's been quite easy. You could walk in to any of their branches and inquire. Though there is a chargeable one time fee for the card before its given to you. Just try.
Re: First Bank Visa Gold Card by harizonal123(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Access bank visa card is one of the easiest but recently they have not started issuing out master card instead of their normal visa card

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Waste Maltina Cans In Large Quantities / Totally Unacceptable! See Where 5alive Is Manufactured / How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.