Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Stories From Kaya. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stories From Kaya. (433 Views)

"250-400 Words Stories From Front Page" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories From Kaya. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Stories From Kaya. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Everybody loves a good story,but very few are blessed with the necessary skills to tell a good story. We all yearn to tell our tales,hoping that someone listens,to know we have a voice. I cannot tell if i am qualified to keep you glued to your phone screens and monitors,through rain and come sunshine,but i must try. Do not judge me,for i am under a great influence,maybe you would enjoy it,laugh with me,feel my joy,or wince when i hurt,but once again i say i must try. So dear ladies and gentlemen,lay down in your cozy beds,under the foliage of darkness,dim the lights if you must and enjoy this nonsensical verbiage,here it goes......

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry, Day17 "Godly Pauper" Pics Inside / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day18 "Letter To Future Me" Pics Inside / Virtue Digest This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.