Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna (3194 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by skak(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
The stadium is filled up. Change is here!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by skak(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by ZedX6: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shorty.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by eipreel(f): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
APC and photo
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by Feranchek(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Short tin. grin buh this naija jersey sef ehn....
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by temitemi1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hell-rufii, ur goons are waiting for u @ d gate with knifes, stone n pure water grin cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by skak(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
More

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by nerodenero: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Brief man like PYO. Super Eagles postponed giving him heartache today grin grin. If you want to live long, don't rely too much on Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by lekipo69: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
I luv governor dt has passion 4 sport

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by 3ace(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is that not picnic beside him abi wetin be dat hin name sef? El rufai just looks like one of his boys. I'm impressed with the turf; I never new kaduna had this type of lush green grass.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by BrokenTV: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
THE MIDGET GOVENOR. Expecting some quotes from APC minnows here.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
We have the tallest President and we also have one of the shortest Governor in the World. But both are good and competent.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by dayo23(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
BrokenTV:
THE MIDGET GOVENOR.
Expecting some quotes from APC minnows here.
ode
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by doublewisdom: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hope he has been informed of the riot outside the stadium. Dwarf!
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by ApcSucks: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rubbish match anyway
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by nationwide1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
janus05:
APC and photo
I thought I'm the only person that have observed 'APC and taking pictures '.

I hope they won't count it as achievements for the president and theirs governors.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is a sign of good tinz to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by zenith4biz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Is that El-Rufai or his portrait?
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by tociano009(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin shocked
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by idee91: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
sai mai rusau. ....
yaushe za'a fara rusawa ne ??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Hell-rufii, our goons are waiting for u @ d gate with knifes, stone n pure water grin cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by itoese(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
The pitch is very poor.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by lawflec(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
And what else... I don't know why I hate this man... Maybe because my uncle's house was one of the houses he demolished in Abuja when he was FCT minister... May God forgive him though.. Congrats 9ja
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wetin dey worry this El-Rufai? angry We score common 'CHAD', he dey misbehave like thisembarassed......

If we come score Brazil or Germany nko?

Na play I dey o.....Abeg El-Rufai carry go jare grin
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by skak(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
idee91:
sai mai rusau. ....
yaushe za'a fara rusawa ne ??
soon
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by mikkyphp(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
skak:
cc lalasticlala
what is up with almost every thread now that i see "cc: lalaticlala"

does lalaticlala share money to people that cc's him/her?

@Aieromon see me see wahala o! trends...no more ftc,adontbelievit,schooled in france...etc..
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by denedene(m): 3:20am On Jun 14, 2015
same man that insulted JESUS
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by fitzmayowa: 3:33am On Jun 14, 2015
janus05:
APC and photo

Ovation magazine should be competing with them...cheesy

nationwide1:

I thought I'm the only person that have observed 'APC and taking pictures '.
I hope they won't count it as achievements for the president and theirs governors.

The "13th achievement" of APC in 2 weeks...cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Mallam Nasir El- Rufai.

Short but mighty..
Intelligent..
Brilliant..
Very very Smart..

SMARTER THAN ALL PAST AND PRESENT PDP GOVERNORS.

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Thieves- Top 10 Looters In The History Of Nigeria / FEC Grants ₦1.04 Billion Variation For Health, Water Contracts / TVC Deletes Poll With Osinbajo In The Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.