Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? (1571 Views)

Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (photos) / What Are T'he Major Codes For Bet9ja And The Likes! / Photos Meet The Man With No Face , Fears His Unborn Child Will Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? by tamia(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2005
well my friend, she started datin' this guy just because she broke up wit' her ex. but now he thinks she really likes him. she's been wit' this guy for 3 months n she wants to call it quits! but u know how emotional guys like this can be. she don't really know what 2 do.( y'all hit up some suggestions. ) cheesy kiss
Re: A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? by MerC2(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2006
WOW!

I was in the same situation.
We had a tete à tete and broke up
before things got too far
ya kno.
But it was hard for him more than it was for me. undecided
Re: A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? by Grizzly(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2006
Wrong section, shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news? by shawna(f): 3:58am On Jul 04, 2006
yeah i was about to say that this is suppose to be in the romance section under datin and meeting up zone

(1) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Arsenal / It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? / If The Super Eagles Want To Return To The 90s Form We Need Less Yoruba Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.