Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha (34550 Views)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by bobcharly(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
wetin make i do kwanu? ...that's how they roll na...
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by hansad: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okorochs is said to be the most self-centred governor in Nigeria.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Armykid: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Troops advancing in sambisa

Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by dadydee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by bababuff(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Wike beware o, Rochas is a leper and has ebola.

Why are u taking panadol for their headache? Do u think u are relevant?
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by easystudy101: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Why is Wike's wife looking at Okorocha in that manner?

In her mind, She'll be like; This Rochas guy fine hundred times pass my husband wey him head be like trailer park. If I handle this Rochas for inside bedroom ehn, he go forget him middle nameangry embarassed

But that's none of my business. cheesy

None of ur biz but u just wrote this long letter about her.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Uncletony(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls who is okorocha & what does he do?!
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Blizzy9ja: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Why is Wike's wife looking at Okorocha in that manner?

In her mind, She'll be like; This Rochas guy fine hundred times pass my husband wey him head be like trailer park. If I handle this Rochas for inside bedroom ehn, he go forget him middle nameangry embarassed

But that's none of my business. cheesy
But Rochas one leg no good na
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by ruffDiamond: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
now I'm certain that's what killed yr USELESS PAPA grin osi buruku
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by DTaj: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=xpac01 post=34743269]See as dem dey shine teeth. Laugh wey no reach.[/quot

You don't know politicians. They're all friends; reason they decamp, return, and decamp so easily. Just a phone call- 'olboy, I wan return to PDP o; 'olboy, I wan join APC o'.

Politicians are like bank CEOs- they wine and dine together and their supporters are like bank marketing staff who 'de-market' competing banks just because of the need to meet targets!

Reason no one should die for politicians; lose friends; create enmity unless you are directly benefiting from them!

I can imagine how many friendships have gone in flames because of PDP vs APC rivalry and these politicians don't even know you!

With some of the things some of us know, in all modesty, Nigerian politicians are not worth 'dying' or making enemies for!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by chichichilolo1(f): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wike,fayose and Ambode the most popular governors in Nigeria grin
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
But Rochas one leg no good na
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by nkemdi89(f): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its only E_ diots and jobless fellas that fight and bicker over politicians. Even in the heat of campaign they still meet each other chat , hug and exchange pleasantries. But most people on NL will busy insulting others claiming they are die hard supports of gej and pmb. Hillary eke imo apc chairman on white was just smiling, while ejiogu frm behind was watching.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by plasgidy: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Some body created thread for the death of nwanyi bsc nzenwa instead of you guys to commiserate with the family una dey here dey talk politrick, na waa oo.

Ugo Eze may your soul rest in peace. Amaudi Obizi no go enter ppl this week end, upon bad road. Okey may the Lord be your console.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by themodernman: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2015
xpac01:
See as dem dey shine teeth. Laugh wey no reach.

Na d man wey wear white dey laugh me pass...hin just dey look like "if una like make una dey pretend" hin no even send dem at all.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Chibokgame: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the pleasantry.?
All i saw is two people having a handshake that nearly pass their elbows.

Causing inconvenience for those sitting in-between them.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by greggng: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Amaechi always laugh last. So many pdp e-rats re still suffering from the blow apc gave them during the presidential elections. They should be preparing to lose rivers state at the tribunal. I pity those that will ve heart attack by then. Wike enjoy while it last. Change has come
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Rotimi47: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
while Okorocha should beware of wike because he has mad cow disease, SAS and anthrax infection.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by akanbiaa(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2015
xpac01:
See as dem dey shine teeth. Laugh wey no reach heart.
nigerian politicians play politics like drama in which they are the lead actors they play scoring to the script of their God fathers or what they feel will swat the masses to their favor for those without God father and they do these passionless the passion lies with the common man who are ready to die for them.
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by 2kris(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2015
londongal03:
wike and odili are igbo's
i thought the are ikwerres the speak ibo but said d ar nt ibos
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by Tomjazzy2: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2015
xpac01:
See as dem dey shine teeth. Laugh wey no reach heart.
You are very mistaken if you think so. Do not trust politicians, expecially the ones within our politican terran. No permernent friend, just permenent interest
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by malbro(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
DONT INSULT MAI DIGITAL GOVERNOR
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by kaylechy(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Have u eaten today?
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by kgr8mike(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Why are you like this?
Re: Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha by lawrence1990: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
amaechi didn't elevate wike. Amaechi still learning....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche / 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.