Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Joystick Hunters In Town. Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joystick Hunters In Town. Beware (697 Views)

Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) / Bauchi Hunters Arrested With Baboon, Monkeys, Porcupine, Other Animals (Photos) / 2 Hunters Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joystick Hunters In Town. Beware by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Something happened in Uniport some weeks back about missing or shrinking Joystics. A pic of the alleged culprit of that criminal act went viral .
Some people came out later claiming that whatever stories the young man whose joystick was affected gave was false. I dont know the veracity of both claims. Whatever it is, I think a thorough investigation should be launched into that case.
My reason of posting this is that something happened some few hours ago. Was in the office hearing a loud shout of AMEEEN. The shout can raise a dead man back to life. I came out to know what was happening only to see a full fledge man of about 45 years responding to prayers that was being offered to him.
The story is that as he was walking on the street this evening, someone he doesnt know shook his hand and immediately boarded a cab and left. He felt some kind of sensation in his body and noticed that his Joystick has gone dead. He immediately rushed down to a nearby church (Salvation Ministries in GRA ) where the bloody demon was ordered out of his Joystic.
I dont believed that someone can tamper with my chairman . But is obvious that some mischievous elements are in town trying to make some mischievous moves. You all have got to be very careful on who you shake hands with. The days are evil
Re: Joystick Hunters In Town. Beware by Dahjhi: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
I had better started walking with my hands in my pocket.. Zero Tolerance to strangers... undecided
Re: Joystick Hunters In Town. Beware by tejpot(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Your prayers are quite important as ever

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite, Stabbed To Death Over A Laptop / 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram (photos) / TOO BAD: Graduate Dies In River During NDLEA Hot Raid In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.