Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 (992 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Okorocha knows it too. By allowing such a dullard to become president APC has set itself up for disintegration.

Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's all about interest. It's well
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by nurez305(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ok
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2015
How can you expect someone with out education to be the number one citizen to represent you and it will work...
Nigeria is just a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by tit(f): 1:06am On Jun 14, 2015
why now?
they should stay there.
I know I like firing at the big red circles on buhari, tinubu, fashola and mere commissioner.
please let them not go ooo!
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2015
That's how your master revealed to us who he really is( a bastard)
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by Alutasenator: 1:23am On Jun 14, 2015
PLS Is the Daura President back from WEST GERMANY?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Politics without bitternesss

check my signature to earned endlessly everyday
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by adook1: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2015
who mumu pass the poster,if you know something.what is your name?
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
How can you expect someone with out education to be the number one citizen to represent you and it will work...
Nigeria is just a zoo.
what happened to the one that had Ph.D Leadership can either be an inherited trait or personal self-development..it's not and would never be a certificate thing! Our Grandparents and possibly Village heads Then NEVER went to school..but they were able to lead their families, play politics and show leadership and responsibilty in warfare...
Re: I Am Now Confident That APC Will Not Last To See 2019 by mrmetoo1: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2015
So you expect Okorocha to slap him abi?? Again let me let you into a little secret, these guys are more chummy with each other than we're made to believe. As long as it suits their interest they're good. That's why it's silly when you see people placing curses on themselves and others because of these politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Obama Searching For West Germany. / Who Do You Think Should Replace Attahiru Jega? / Opinion: Radio Biafra Parallels The Origins Of The Rwandan Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.