Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian Rapper Getting Married To An Older White Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Getting Married To An Older White Lady (624 Views)

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Getting Married To An Older White Lady by gossipatrol(f): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerian rapper, Most wanted is set to walk down the aisle. The rapper who moved to Finland last year after his European tour with the first gig in Helsinki on the 6th of June, will be marrying.. http://gossipatrol.com/nigerian-rapper-getting-married-to-an-older-white-lady/
Re: Nigerian Rapper Getting Married To An Older White Lady by todayguest(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Sugar mummy things. My advice: he should be careful when beating the drum to avoid stories that touch. My guy is smart. In yonder, as a single guy, the shortest means to success is to marry one old darling. Congrats.

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Michelle Obama Covers More Magazine Latest Issue / Nigerian Celebrity Scene And The New Gay Marriage Law / BSB Tv; Sex On A 1st Date....will You? Or Will You Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.