Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (2571 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: ..... by puskin: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2015
coolsix:
Hello NL,

Why can't we withdraw our perfect money funds at the standard bank rate?

Now, why would I want to withdraw my Perfect money at the official standard bank rate when the e-currency exchangers rates are HIGHER then the standard bank rates.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2015
puskin:

Now, why would I want to withdraw my Perfect money at the official standard bank rate when the e-currency exchangers rates are HIGHER then the standard bank rates.

Hmmm.. grin

I see you like perfect money so much. Is that your preferred payment method?
Re: ..... by puskin: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
persi:

Hmmm.. grin

I see you like perfect money so much. Is that your preferred payment method?

Nope..........its just one of several.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2015
puskin:

But lhpay is much safer and risk free
Re: ..... by puskin: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
coolsix:

But lhpay is much safer and risk free

Lemme laff small grin grin ........that one is your own opinion.

e-currency exchangers are faster and possess more value than the option you are proposing.
Re: ..... by jamarionj(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2016
coolsix:
Hello NL,

Alright, 2 weeks ago i created a thread on the Ideal and Safest way to Withdraw your PayPal Funds at the Standard bank rate: https://www.nairaland.com/2347095/ideal-safest-way-get-paypal

Today, i will be talking about the Ideal and Safest way to Withdraw your Perfect Money Funds. We all know that Perfect Money does not really have a direct way to Withdraw Money(Although it does) but it does not really favor Nigerians like that. So Nigerians result into using Exchangers. It was so funny when i saw a thread about a guy saying he sell Perfect Money for 180 and people called him fraud because its suppose to be 230 or so. Lol, what a Joke! Why can't we withdraw our perfect money funds at the standard bank rate? After all, Perfect Money did not officially stipulate any exchange rate!

Lets get down to business! If you have funds in your perfect money account, lets say $500 for example and you need to get this money out. You can safely get this money in your bank account at no exchange rate at all because your bank account is a dollar account and if its not, then it will be at the standard and official CBN bank rate! Not the rate of one exchanger looking to make his profit! I got a mail from LHPay that perfect money is now accepted on LHPay. Just like i stated in the PayPal thread, same goes for Perfect Money.

- Obtain an LHPay Merchant Account (https://lhpay.net/mpp/apply)
- Fund your LHPay Account using Your Perfect Money
- Withdraw to your bank account!

Its so simple and fast! It should not take more than 24 hours!

You can even transfer funds from your LHPay account to your PayPal account that is like transfering from Perfect Money to PayPal. I.e when you fund with Perfect Money, transfer it to your PayPal account.

Business is easy with LHPay.

For inquiries, here is our contact information or just ask me here and i am willing to respond!:

Address(Cyprus): 6/7 AB, 2nd Floor, PNT Avenue, Palekhori, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Address(USA): 127, Caledonia Street, Santa Cruz, California, United States.
Phone(Cyprus): (+357)-222-32358
Phone(USA): +1 559-618-4120

Apply Today: https://lhpay.net
Please., Can You explain to me more about LHPay.?

(1) (Reply)

MMM Has Developed New Scamming Strategy.beware / I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / High End Metal Ceiling Tiles Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.