Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) (65979 Views)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by 360frolic(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
A customer making a withdrawal wore two trousers to the bank. As he got his money, he took the first trouser down to put the money in the inner trouser. This happened in Kaduna.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photo-man-seen-in-bank-with-two.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Leaventainment: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by yungshallgrow(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
sharp nigga

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by kodded(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2015
ok
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by tunex23: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
I blame Buhari for this

33 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Lolz.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Prevention is better than cure tongue

Adonbelivit.

17 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by zenith4biz(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
End time customer

11 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Mermaids(f): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2015
that's draws.

Sharp man

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Pavore9: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Caution is not fear, make awon boys no collect what he is managing! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Nice concept

Protecting himself from career looters and children of failed parenting.

6 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by simonlee(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
I live in Kaduna. That's diamond bank along kachia Road. Haha. This guy done fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
smart man. The fear of frausters.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by oluwajjayfabric(f): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
grin .. Maybe dem don do d man strong thing before n now hez like "una go naked me before una c dis money tdy"

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Pheals(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
..so what's new here?? He Wonh arrange the money in his pocket now
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by permsec: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
simonlee:
I live in Kaduna. That's diamond bank along kachia Road. Haha. This guy done fall my hand
Hope say you no go tell ur goons make dem go rob am. grin.

Na joke ooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Geestarry(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Awon aboki yen

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by aventura: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Only in the North.
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by teeboila(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
End Time Withdrawal

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Alfreda01: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bHeAV1kIYqE/VlVvgGflA4I/AAAAAAAHb94/LBcEdth050k/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
A customer making a withdrawal wore two trousers to the bank. As he got his money, he took the first trouser down to put the money in the inner trouser. This happened in Kaduna. Lol

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photo-man-seen-in-bank-with-two.html

cc lalasticlala

i dont blame him at all oo..
**Safety first**

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by chris4gold(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
kedu
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by simonlee(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
Hope say you no go tell ur goons make dem go rob am. grin.

Na joke ooo
How exactly can my goons rub him when the money is "unreachable"??

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by omowolewa: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
I don't blame the guy, he doesn't want to take chance.
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by oshyno(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2015
The economy is not smiling man. No time to hear stories about missing money. He wants to secure d one he can get his hands on at d moment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Looks like Fidelity or Heritage Bank in the Northern part of Nigeria and the customer is like one of our brothers from the East shocked

5 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
gozmok1:
My people please can someone tell me what
is happening to our apostles of good
governance during the last administration?
why is everybody quiet about the fuel
scarcity that has lingered for almost one
month now. Our APC fans whom are you
blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our
bring back crusaders?plz why have they
gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice
is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about
14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full
bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at
Christmas.
You guys are in charge now for 6 months
yet all we get are excuses and blame game.
what am I even hearing about TSA?
corruption among the saints? You no longer
criticise our soldiers. You have stopped
calling them names.Our president has
approved the release of 413bn to pay for
subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount
was over bloated during the time of GEJ.
Why are my people not talking again? How
much job has been created since May 2015?
How many unemployed Nigerians have
started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are
we not asking questions? Has promise of
Change become Change of promise? We are
just watching.
no need to reply a madman, anybody that try that, he or she wil be wasting his or her precious time,

1 Like

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
With the way money hard to comeby this period. Expect anything. #ChangeHasCome
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by kokoA(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2015
At the end of the day na one small girl go still rub him head collect all the money. **yimu**

9 Likes

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by 4larrah(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Hehehe...The fear of fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom o..especially during this season
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
shard dude grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.