Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Are The Requisites For Admission Into Benue State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Requisites For Admission Into Benue State University (982 Views)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Wana Gets Into Benue State University / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requisites For Admission Into Benue State University by akundo: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hi guys in benue state university am a benue indigene and i have chosen the uni as my first choice and AM GOING IN FOR ACCOUNTING AND lasu as my secOnd choice. is there any problem with that. last year what was their cut off mark for the state indigenes WHEN THEY CONDUCTED THEIR POST UME. IS YOUR BOY RAPVIRUS
Re: What Are The Requisites For Admission Into Benue State University by evisco: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2009
The sch. permits candidates that score 200 abd above to sit for their post JAMB and the post JAMB score for last year was 50 and above indigene or non-idigene.

The sch is full of politics, so pray hard and buckled, even if u are an indigene. Is going to favour most if u from the Tiv speaking area. (BSU Makurdi)

(1) (Reply)

. / 2009 Neco Gce Out? / Unilag Cut Off Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.