Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (3727 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Oh my God I'm so sorry for the mix up, that response wasn't for you it was for someone else. Lol you didn't have to sound rude though.

Dahjhi:
egbami undecided Who says I'm going through somefin? Abeg shift one side before I transfer this life wire $orry aggression on ya head undecided
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Dahjhi: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2015
mordtonia:
Oh my God I'm so sorry for the mix up, that response wasn't for you it was for someone else. Lol you didn't have to sound rude though.

lol. O better.... Go n sin no more smiley
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by godofwar666(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2015
hoyinkansola:
symptoms---
difficulty in breathing
irregular heart beat
dizziness and numbness in the head
insomnia
thud in my chest
..... I've prayed and prayed... pls help me plzzz
Cc.lalastical seun
i cant say this to in the public but you need to see your doctor on this. It may be heart disease or asthma or low blood cells. Please go for check up
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2015
hoyinkansola:
oh lord.. why me.. I don't want to die
. . . . . You will not die now, but live to proclaim God's glory sis. How do you feel now? God is your strenght.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . You will not die now,maybe but live to proclaim God's glory sis. How do you feel now? God is your strenght.
Amen.. tank u so much
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
hoyinkansola:
Amen.. tank u so much
. . . . You are always welcome my sis. Please, ignore the 'maybe' in my message, its a typo. It always comes up after every ',' sign i type, going to edit it now! God be with you sis.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You are always welcome my sis. Please, ignore the 'maybe' in my message, its a typo. It always comes up after every ',' sign i type, going to edit it now! God be with you sis.
Amen,it's okay,tnks for been to nice to me
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
hoyinkansola:
Amen,it's okay,tnks for been to nice to me
. . . . You always welcome sis, i see the face of my younger sister in you. You look just like her. You will be fine in Jesus Holy name.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You always welcome sis, i see the face of my younger sister in you. You look just like her. You will be fine in Jesus Holy name.
oh really.. tanks alot
Re: Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying by Youngsage: 3:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow...! Glad you're fine now though, Hoyinkansola. It is well with you, your healing is permanent in IJN. Bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Can Get Pregnant And How To increase Your Chances Of getting Pregnt / COVID-19 Update For December 13 2021 In Nigeria / joystick FACTS: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.