Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area. (741 Views)

The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area. by krak101(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2015
I recently started moving cows from far north to down south, eastern part of Nigeria to be precise. Profits owk, thing is a friend of mine claimed am being greatly short changed . For a cow of 100k... after selling and expenses he gives me 10-12k as profits Per cow. Livestock farmers in the house please come in with prices of cows in your region. Any advice on how to deal better in the business is also welcome. Thanks yall in advance
Re: Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area. by jeffmyson(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Depending on your arrangements with him ! Do you just buy and send to him or you participate in the marketing too?

Livestock business is challenging but in the end we have to just make do with what we can get.
Re: Livestock Business: Prices Of Livestock In Your Geopolitical Area. by krak101(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
jeffmyson:
Depending on your arrangements with him ! Do you just buy and send to him or you participate in the marketing too?

Livestock business is challenging but in the end we have to just make do with what we can get.
. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Need Of Farm Land For Agric Business / . / Garri Video Advert. Agric Entreneurship Is The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.