Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

''the Distance Between Me Owning The World Was Getting Married To My Hubby & I D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''the Distance Between Me Owning The World Was Getting Married To My Hubby & I D (604 Views)

Wizkid's Reply To Fan Who Asked When He Was Getting Married / OMG! She Thought She Was Getting Her Revenge, But Just Chose The Wrong Car / Seems Ex-beauty Queen, Sandra, Lied About Owning The Mercedez 2016 GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''the Distance Between Me Owning The World Was Getting Married To My Hubby & I D by harveypienews: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Dabota Lawson who has been bashed by soo many for getting married to a 60 year old billionaire finally shares her own story...In an interview, She explained that she got the blessings of those that matter in her life before saying I Do to her husband and she cares less what people have to say about it.

She also said that the at that time, the distance between her and owning the world was to marry the man which she did and been much younger to the billionaire is not a problem because age is nothing but just a number.

She also explains how she has been coping as a step mother to her husband's children. Read excerpt; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/the-distance-between-me-owning-world.html

(1) (Reply)

Jacky Chan Is Dead / Wow! Is Banky W Quitting Music? / Red Carpet Photos From The 2015 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.