Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This (735 Views)

Explanation needed on bet365 / Louis Van Gaal Gives Tactical Explanation On Man Utd Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by bilms(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2009
i direct my complain to u moderators.

why do u concentrate on posting on the english premier league alone.

The nigerian premier league deserve such, even if our league is not yet worth to be celebrated, but still u do not show a good quality of proud Nigerian.

you should also post about Nigerian league and carry the people along.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by mukina2: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
Bilms obviously you are not an active member on sports.

Threads about Nigerian leagues die easily, they have no sites for information, and very few people follow these leagues here . If you feel you can have adequate info about the leagues please create a thread about it and see how long it will last.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by bilms(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
it is not dying, it is about putting the post on the first list. where by everyone coming to the sport section will see it first
when people see it conatnt with update of upcoming matches and results,

it will draw interest a little and from there get more attention
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by mukina2: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2009
Those threads get stickied but its the same thing, people do not post in them , even if they are on the homepage.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by bilms(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2009
just post it still.

the fixtures and the score.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by mukina2: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2009
did you read what i posted earlier?

Where have you see a site for Niegerian league?

Please when you do find one let us know. cheesy
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by dipo2much(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2009
Guy,go sitdon. Na only you be patriot abi? Upon all the explanations wey dem giv u
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
dipo2much:

Guy,go sitdon. Na only you be patriot abi? Upon all the explanations wey dem giv u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by chamotex(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2009
That poster is a very stubborn guy
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
Bilms,
Why dont you open a thread for Naija league and tell us what you know and update it regularly.

Mods are not superhuman you can post it like them
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by A40(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2009
bilms:

i direct my complain to u moderators.

why do u concentrate onĀ  posting on the english premier league alone.

The nigerian premier league deserve such, even if our league is not yet worth to be celebrated, but still u do not show a good quality of proud Nigerian.

you should also post about Nigerian league and carry the people along.
Why not open a thread and DIY!! lets see if you can consistently maintain such thread

Mods cannot run on top of water or walk on thin air
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by bilms(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2009
the nigerian league fixtures and score are always on brilafm website.

if truely u want to open a thread, u have a place of getting the info.

y will i open the thread when am not opening for english league? it is the same moderator who created all for english league that will create nigerian league thread.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2009

if truely u want to open a thread, u have a place of getting the information.

y will i open the thread when am not opening for english league? it is the same moderator who created all for english league that will create nigerian league thread.
gbam!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by allboyz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2009
BLIMS,

Go ahead and open it yourself . . .and l.isten your Brila FM and tell us update. . . .nobody will crucify you if you open the thread.
Re: Moderators, I Need An Explanation About This by switch47(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2009
bilms:

if truely u want to open a thread, u have a place of getting the information.

i begh no mind them jare. them get time to open mumu chelsea thread. the mods are simply not interested in nigerian league CHKENA!!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Watch Cup Finals And Key Games Together / Sex And The World Cup / An African Team Will Qualify For Semi-final In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.