Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus (39863 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Let the defections and cross carpeting begin, hungry, evil, corrupt, no principles politicians...what an insult to the Nigerian people
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by dammytosh: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
That is the strategy.

PDP wpuld be reduce to less than 1/3rd and Fups can be treated accordingly.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by leke12(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
H
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by doublewisdom: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
owobokiri:
Inspite of their great failings in the past and the fact that most of them are products of a highly corrupt process, kudos must given to SE and SS politicians especially the ones at the national legislature for sticking with their opposition roles in the face of SEVERE politics of attrition being waged by the APC against thiis zones. I bet a lot of people were expecting a floodgate of decampings and party reallingments, but the opposite is the case. It is very obvious that the APC as it is presently constituted is a launching ground for Feds aggresively negative policies against the east. Less than a week in power, buhari has been too forward with his increase of duties on imported goods, well aware that the 'import business' is firmly dominated by easterners. Sexy rhethorics cleverly marshalled behind this policy notwithstanding, one is alarmed at his obvious hesitation to be so ruthlessly decisive in combating 'crime areas' dominated by his kiths and kins. The customs, NPA, Police, civil service come to mind. . Joining an artavistic party that has become a rallying ground for tribal greedy men intoxicated with primordial hate is not the way forward. . Biulding a strong opposition with a solid formidable backbone to fight for the interest of the east should be the way forwad .
Honestly, APC was disappointed. We will teach them how to play 'mature' opposition.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Popemax(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
modath:

Madam Nkechi, PDP didn't lose focus when you were in the NASS for 2 terms, cornered AMCON as a committee chair of financial institutions..its now that Ochendo took your seat that PDP lost focus abi ?

Liar from the pit of hell, you only waited to see if PDP will win the presidency so you could be compensated with a political post but when that is not going to happen, you left & decided to dig at the new gold mine.

Go to APGA, APC is a party for "betrayers" lipsrsealed

leave dat woman...she's looking for contracts from Buhari she don enter one chance
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Mubz(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
modath:

Madam Nkechi, PDP didn't lose focus when you were in the NASS for 2 terms, cornered AMCON as a committee chair of financial institutions..its now that Ochendo took your seat that PDP lost focus abi ?

Liar from the pit of hell, you only waited to see if PDP will win the presidency so you could be compensated with a political post
but when that is not going to happen, you left & decided to dig at the new gold mine.

Go to APGA, APC is a party for "betrayers" lipsrsealed

This is what most parent in the SE feed their offspring. Then they in turn feed their children, and the chain goes on. Before I know it, a whole community will be made up of BIGOTS. like the poster I quoted. It spreads like a wildfire!!
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by funkiebully: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
The title is deceptive. Former Senator. She is seeking greener pastures.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by micrep3030(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol she need federal appointment lol
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by KENNETHFRANK: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Contact Name:ADEBANJO IDIRIS (DCG Officer In Charge Of Sales, Auctions and Government Approved Promotional Offers) Contact No: 08063156588 The Nigeria Custom service (NCS) Auctions Is Up Again and Granting Nigerians the Privilege to Own Vehicles at Affordable Rates. Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria, All Individuals Should Note That These Vehicles Are Impounded Due To Smuggling And Improper Importation Which Has Resulted In The Forfeiture Of The Said Property As Penalty For The Illegal Act. Consequently, These Impounded Vehicles Are Now Being Auctioned To Eligible Nigerians In The Ongoing 2015/2016 ( N.C.S. Batch B) Vehicle Auctions And This Action Is In Line With The Directives Of The Government Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. These Vehicles Are First Class grades and Has Never Been Used In Nigeria. The Vehicles Are Currently In The Custom Warehouse At Iduroko Border Ports Awaiting Removal By Clearance. For Further Inquiries Please Contact ADEBANJO IDIRIS on: 08063156588 For Information On How To Obtain These Vehicles. Buyers Should Please Note That There Are No Complications Whatsoever Using A Custom Impounded Property As Stickers And Other Documents Will Be Made Available To Buyers By The Nigeria Custom Service After The Necessary Documentation.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by funkiebully: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
Mubz:

This is what most parent in the SE feed their offspring. Then they in turn feed their children, and the chain goes on. Before I know it, a whole community will be made up of BIGOTS. like the poster I quoted. It spreads like a wildfire!!
[/s]

And ur lazy diabolical parents feed u the hatred u have for igbos that u Wish them drown in d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by UnknownT: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
You gave your mandate to T. A Orji's without a fight and now saying the party has lost focus. Madam, na you lose focus
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by ihatesycophant(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Everyone looking for greener pasture. Your defection lack moral, why didn't you defect since last year or before election to show you mean business? Anyone that defect after election has no moral justification to do so, if not to look for greener pasture. If PDP had won and cog sure no one would defect to APC. Yeye dey smell. APC don't allow all these pollutants and irritants individual in your fold.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by olysa: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:
please more bad eggs should follow, AS u can observe PDP IS formating it's self . every unwanted particles need to go. we can't afford to make mistake.
That will be an unending formatting cos Pdp has gone for good.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by shamecurls(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2015
And PDP died......
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by tola9ja: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Barcanister dump pdp to apga[/size]

From fry pan to fire
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Gboliwe: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2015
For good 8years she was in power according to her, and nothing to show for it. She didn't improver her life or the life of anybody for that matter and because her useless brother is now senator representing her, she has the mouth to accuse someone else of her failures angry angry angry one day be one day, all of you who ruined Abia state will pay severely for it. angry angry angry shameless people
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by chigoizie7(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2015
An ASSHAWO will always remain an ASSHAWO. Its allowed.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by archiba(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2015
phemmyutd:
Senator Nkechi Nwaogu, has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the All Progressives Congress, APC  claiming that her former party has lost focus.
The   former senator who represented Abia central senatorial zone for two terms  2007 to  2015 said she had to leave because the party has derailed .

In  a  defection  ceremony, which held yesterday at the campaign office of the governorship candidate of the APC in the 2015 election Chief Nyerere Anyim, in Umuahia that brought together some of the party’s chieftains and supporters, Senator Nwaogu said  that she waited this long to see if the party could show any remorse.

“I had to leave because the party has derailed, because they have been in power since 1999 so they think it will continue like that, they failed to recognise that democracy has evolved and developed over the years and when a democratic party fails to be fair and just then it has derailed”.

http://leadership.ng/news/440384/senator-nwaogu-dumps-pdp-for-apc-says-party-has-lost-focus
now that the party needed u most that's the same way u will dump APC for one selfish reason too! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!undecided
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by phabulux: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
laplace12:
Wrong calculations.

Even the people presently ruling APC are PDP members on the inside.

Go figure smiley

Please, let me come in here to correct a few misapprehensions of facts.

It is not stated in your comment, but, your leaning towards the belief that the decamping of some pdp politicians to APC made APC win the last general elections stank so much to high heavens that it could hardly be missed.

Note: APC would have won clearly without their contributions. The disaffection against Jonathan's government in the north and in the Southwest bespoke no other possibility. That these politicians crossed was symptomatic of the politicians' political aptness, sagacity or plumb desperation. Both the Senate president and the house speaker may be former pdp members, but, they are what they are: opportunists!

You pdp goats may not see anything wrong in someone dumping your party at the first sign of trouble, but, truth be told, we expect nothing better from you lot. Thieves, fraudsters, opportunists, dupes and the likes define you to z.

That APC welcomed the aforementioned opportunists speaks and sings volume of the party's opportunistic bent, too. It also speaks of the party's poor analytical acumen.

Lastly, bro, use your drug!

Buhari and Osinbajo are not pdp on the inside, unless I miss my guess.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by pBuhari(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
she is the one that lost focus tgat why she was not able to retqin her possition
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by arsenal33: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2015
natas22:
Who cares her defection won't even make back page. when she was in power she never improved the life of her people.

www.

Most elected leaders in the SE have not improved the lives of their people.

I wonder how PDP keeps winning in the SE
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Umbrella don tear scatter for ground ppl come dey run up and down to avoid rain and sun grin chai naija I hail.
Nobody wan suffer grin
and can a broom ever take the place of an umbrella? try it today when the sun is high up in the sky... you'll see that that scattered umbrella is better than a hundred brooms
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by kgr8mike(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2015
I think Madam is the one that lost focus. Why you are in PDP is to fix its problems when they arise. You only want to enjoy its glory and jettison it in the time of its challenges. I think you are the one that has lost focus of your mission. Such category of being that behave this way will always be dumped in the dust bin of history, Madam.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by meforyou1(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
If only I can say what I know about this woman. She's igbo like me, so let me hold my peace
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by meforyou1(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2015
arsenal33:

Most elected leaders in the SE have not improved the lives of their people.

I wonder how PDP keeps winning in the SE
because we hate buhari and awolowo
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by chesterlee(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Nkech Nwogu is irrelevant to the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by chibaic(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2015
am just hearing this name for the first time,who knows you in pdp if u like carry all your family members go to apc it will not do pdp anything,may be u were looking for a particular post to enrich yourself the more and because you were not giving that chance that is why the party has lost focus but it didn't loose focus since 2007 when you were serving under the platform of pdp,please bye bye
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by natas22: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Pdp forever

Stop hating buhari with this your natural endowment only given to you by God you don't have to hate you suppose to be mother of LOVE.

www.
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Great...PDP continues to sink
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2015
owobokiri:
Less than a week in power, buhari has been too forward with his increase of duties on imported goods, well aware that the 'import business' is firmly dominated by easterners... .

What are you talking about? The goods that the 'easterners' are importing, is it not the whole Nigeria that is consuming them?!
Re: Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Did I just see the word "former"? Desperate for greener pastures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 70 Adamawa Residents On Sallah Day / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.