Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

How to end Procrastination? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How to end Procrastination? (452 Views)

ASUU Gives FG 6 New Conditions To End Strike / BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis / 5 Stages Of Procrastination And How To Deal With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to end Procrastination? by msmee(f): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2015
I have so much work that I need to get done but I spend majority of my time distracting myself or stressing about the said work rather than actually DOING the work. I need help.
Re: How to end Procrastination? by moewuro(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2015
No rocket science...its all within u. I suggest u brk dwn ur task(s).nd tackle d most important one(on time)...BTW u cn get books on time management..peace. Just my 2kobo!
Re: How to end Procrastination? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2015
I used to have that prob too. I overcame it by moving with folks who had the same challenges as me for e.g fellow college studs. We did most things together and kaboom! Things got done on time.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have ‘maths Anxiety’? / See The 10 Best Universities In Nigeria Today / Is This A Coincidence:pls Take Ur Time And Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.