Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Oil&gas Investment Opportunities - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil&gas Investment Opportunities (495 Views)

3 Oil&gas Investment Opportunities / Oil And Gas Investment Opportunity / Oil And Gas Investment In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil&gas Investment Opportunities by michelix(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2009
OIL&GAS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES

1. Become a facilitator and earn commision in millions. Anybody can do this. You just need to be determined and informed about the business. Here you need to connect buyers of petroleum products with sellers and you recieve commision after the deal. Dont worry about circumvention. You are protected with indemenities usually signed by both parties at the beginning of every deal. Marketing Licensing not necessary but u can register with DPR if u wish.
To be more practical, if you here quotes of AGO (diesel)price like 58+1. It simply means 58naira/liter for product and 1naira/Liter for facilitator/agent.Average quantity sold per deal is usually 50,000MT (roughly 50Million liters) on the spot.
Same with crude oil where facilitator earns $1.50/barrel. Average quantity sold per deal is usually 2Million barrells monthly. There could be more than 1 facilitator in a deal so its not unusual to earn #10-15Million per deal. Most AGO deals last 2 weeks if both parties are really serious.I have manuals for sale with contact addresses of buyers and sellers and most importantly how to run the deals successfully with copies of necessary douments u need (NDA, SPA MOU etc)

2. Sell Petroleum Products. A tanker of diesel cost roughly N2.2Million in bar and you can sell to companies/facotories for about N2.5Million. Transportation should cost more than 50k profit margin same for PMS(petrol) and DPK (kerosene). I have a list of 316 business enterprise that need diesel on a regular basis with info on very cheap product source

3. You can invest with me a minimum of 2,000$ for 3,000$ return within 10 days. This is a 1 time investment as such opportunities comes once in a while, not regular. Available at present though.

I'm always mobile but can still offer my consultancy service under special arrangements (teleconsult or manuals). Charges from $500 or 60knaira
Call me on 07065824177 (Olaitan)

URGENT REQUEST
Mr Bob Sutton of BPM International,one of the biggest importer of BLCO *Bonny light crude oil* from Nigeria currently need large reserves (as many millions of barrels as possible). He needs a 2% Performance bond or 100,000USD cash bond (which i can personal give) upfront before bringing his vessel to Togo triangle. If you have allocations from NNPC or a direct seller's mandate, contact me. No bunkering pls.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ago / Training On Gold Spa Products / Strickly For Those Who Never Smell Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.