Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) (62342 Views)

Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / D'banj Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by 2oby: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
D lady in d last pic....y squeeze d boo....*clear ma throat *, I rest ma case.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by 7footre(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
D'banj's look in that second pix.... I know that feeling

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by bomasek(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2015
Tinalex:
The lady besides Eja nla...is that an armpit fold or boobs fold? lipsrsealed
whatever it is,she dust u wella.
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by adeko1: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
At age 40 he might want to use breast as his birthday cake. Mumu people. sad

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by deloon(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Tinalex:
The lady besides Eja nla...is that an armpit fold or boobs fold? lipsrsealed
I tire o

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more pics
grin so all these girls suck preeq that night?
money over everything!
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by MrCork: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
pinkiberry:
the second pic looks like he wanna gv the cake a head. what's wrong with these celebs

...notin wrong with eatin woman's nyasnh..GROW UP! angry
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Olowo dan " Magic hand " I sight you.
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by alphaStoner(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
See as this lepa girl on red pack breast

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Joboms(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2015
AsanwaKC:
mumu...at 35 undecided angry
the last pic...how many brea-st the lady get lipsrsealed

Na packaging grin
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dbanj chases anything on skirt, when he sleeps he dreams of nyash, when he eats, he thinks of nyash, even he gets married, they will make a nyash cake for him, even his bathroom is a nyash bathroom.

People listening to you will think you know D'banj meanwhile it's the direct opposite..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Joboms:

Na packaging grin
no be small thing grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Mckandre(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
That girl on red needs her packaging rights to be reviewed abruptly, Those jugs are probably in pains.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Dt boob looks soo artificial

DROGON:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "EJA NLA"(did I get it right.? Our yoruba folks)

Nothing feels better on Earth than having loads of cash and spending it on whatever you like. May God continue to bless you and we all.... Bangalee do shakara its your day and money.

The last pic,that Lady in Red...see as the boobiie fold,no light for una area ni.??

First day as a registered member and two FPs.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by godwinony(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2015
wearing sunshades at night in a dim lighted place..

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2015
AsanwaKC:
Hahaha. Wetin some women don do breast eh...hin next life e go hustle de for back lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Cnachy(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Pervert
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by ixora3(f): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
omenka:
That lady in the last pic, how many b¤obs does she have??she has four.2 in d armpit n two real ones.disgusting

Oritsefemi, the only celeb who begs little girls for visitations, I sight you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by holyokoto(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2015
D Banj is 35 years while Don Jazzy is 31 years old, Nawa o

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by shakaZuIlu: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
omenka:
That lady in the last pic, how many b¤obs does she have??

Oritsefemi, the only celeb who begs little girls for visitations, I sight you.

Pervert

mugu

bring your sister let me bang her
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
AsanwaKC:
its the fault of the bra she wore it packed it wrongly

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by doublewisdom: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
omenka:
That lady in the last pic, how many b¤obs does she have??

Oritsefemi, the only celeb who begs little
girls for visitations, I sight you.
Same question I asked o.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2015
holyokoto:
D Banj is 35 years while Don Jazzy is 31 years old, Nawa o
don jazzy is older than dbanj. Donjazzy should be 40, 41
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by lizu4chizu(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Rubbish

Sun glasses in the night

Sun glasses in the club

Rubbish cake design

The girl on red, don't know how many boobs she gat abi na armpit be dat

A fool at 35 will enter 40

Make i leave the rest for the oga at d top to judge

Finally,

Nigerian celebrities should inculcate decency

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2015
AsanwaKC:
mumu...at 35 undecided angry the last pic...how many brea-st the lady get lipsrsealed

grin grin
That lady in red has 5 boobs grin

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2015
AsanwaKC:
mumu...at 35 undecided angry the last pic...how many brea-st the lady get lipsrsealed

grin grin
That lady in red has 5 boobs grin

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't get it when people beef over someoneelse's choice, it was his celebration and he went for what he likedn so let him be, everybody can't be you, he was only doing himself...Weather decent or not, he so had fun and got turnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by cap28: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2015
overrated, talentless fool.
Re: D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) by omenka(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Pervert

mugu

bring your sister let me bang her
Seems you've forgotten I'm your uncle and your grand parents bore just two of us. Guess who my sister is. wink

You can have her all day bro. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.