Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nairalanders! Be Careful Of Blue/cv/hr Or Whatever, Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders! Be Careful Of Blue/cv/hr Or Whatever, Please! (632 Views)

Employer, HR Or Organization? Click Here / HR Or Admin Manager / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Be Careful Of Blue/cv/hr Or Whatever, Please! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2015
I discovered one thing about this gnld guys and the guise they use recently. I applied for video editor and got a message from BLUE/CV/HR with address 160 Harbert Macaulay way, by adekunle bus stop, yaba, when I got there it was an entirely different story, dishing out unnecessary motivationals and the sort. The second lady who spoke went back and fort about how she travelled abroad on many occasions and later requested that for us to partake in their "health talks" that we pay #11, 000 for subscription. That was when it down on me that these guys are just......
To cut long story short, these guy use expired adverts on job sites like jobberman, etc then update them and route application to an email, in my own case: cv.makinsonresources@gmail.com
BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE! don't mind my lengthy typing pls.
Re: Nairalanders! Be Careful Of Blue/cv/hr Or Whatever, Please! by Chukwutobi: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eeyah! Pele!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Be Careful Of Blue/cv/hr Or Whatever, Please! by duran2059(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na wah

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In Sango / E-business Risk Analyst Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank / ICT Vacancy At Louis Valentino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.