Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Need Solution, To The Old And Reoccurring Question. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Solution, To The Old And Reoccurring Question. (336 Views)

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / HINDUISM RELIGION!!! INDIA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE!!! SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS!! / Wait O: How Come The Word Satan Is Rarely Ever Mentioned In The Old Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Solution, To The Old And Reoccurring Question. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2015
As a Pentecostal church member, the Church I attend emphasizes much on salvation. We are always advise to stay sanctified and holy, because any moment from now death might come knocking.
And we believe as the Bible says in Hebrew 9:27
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" kjv.

My first question the above write up is;

* Can a Catholic or anybody explain purgatory?

Moving on, we Christian or probably most Christians believe in rapture. rapture is known as the event when Jesus returns and gathers the souls of living believers. it is also known as the second coming of Christ, to take his people to heaven. The Bible hinted on this aspect (rapture). in revelation 3:3
"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. if therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."
In the book of Revelation we were let know of the Antichrist and the great tribulation.

My second question;

* The Jehovah witness are known for there tireless appetite for door to door evangelism and strict rules to live a positive and beneficial lifestyle to the society. but why don't they believe In Rapture?

This is directed to all who is interested. your opinion is highly recommended.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Self Service / Fasting During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Awesome Testimonies,"31-year Cough Terminated"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.